a little break (bby Dabi!)

A/n: this has no relations with the first bby Dabi oneshot! Just something that popped into my head :3

Plt: stressed Dabi takes time to regress in secret after a long day.

dabis pov•

I sigh.

'today has been stressful, I need a break'

I look at my watch and check the time, 12 am, the perfect time to regress.

I hop off the bar stool and walk back to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I walk to my bed and get down on my knees, reaching under my bed and pulling out a black box, I stand up and set the box on my bed.

I get on my bed and open the box, pulling out 4 items; a black n white cat sleeper, a white cloth diaper with small black cat doodles all over it, a blue baby bottle with teal baby dragons and clouds and last but not least: a blue and white little swimmers themed pacifier with a small tiger on the front.
(See top for image)

I close the box and slide it back under my bed, as I stand up. I change out of my clothes and put on the diaper and the sleeper.

I grab the bottle and walk over to my mini fridge (which I may or may not have stolen-) and grab the small bottle of milk, pouring it into my bottle and placing it back into the fridge, closing it and heading back over to my bed.

I sit on my bed and pop my pacifier into my mouth sucking on it softly, as I grab my tv remote and putting on max & Ruby.

I grab my stuffie whiskers (he's a cat!) hug him close and giggle, feeling myself slip deeply into my headspace.

I babble to myself quietly as I watch the cartoon, occasionally getting distracted by my stuffies tail, fidgeting with it and it ending up in my mouth a couple times.

~time skip~

•third person•

3 hours have passed, 3½ episodes of max & Ruby have been watched. The bottle once filled with milk has nothing left but a few drops.

the pacifier, now alone on the hard wooden floor; and the soft stuffed cat now lies in-between the hands of a sleeping Dabi, softly snoring as he floats off to dream land, the memories of his stressful day long forgotten.

___________________________________

(A/n) hi guys!! I hope you like this one, I'm actually kinda proud of it! Sorry it's so short, and sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've just been in a creative slump lately, please except this as an apology TwT

(Also sorry this isn't exactly shigadabi, y'all enjoyed the last oneshot of baby Dabi so I thought I would do another one, but I couldn't think of any shigadabi plots so I went with this)

(Also starting today I'm not gonna put a warning for diapers/pull-ups but I am gonna put a warning for accidents and stuff like that, if that makes you uncomfy please let me know!)

(Ok bye💙)