First Raw Of Action

Alexis POV

Here we are. Raw, live in Nashville and tonight, I'm going to be in action. I'm going out with Cass, we're going to just be flirting tonight as I go out with DX. Not even going to lie, I'm going out with DX, I have dreamed of this my whole life. Randy, however, is going to be on the opposite team. He still hasn't talked to me since I told him last night. He's asleep in my bed, but it's different. I try cuddling with him and he moves further from me.

"Baby... it's time to get up we need to go the arena." I said as I kissed his neck.

He said nothing. Just got up packed his stuff in an angry way and waited for me at the door. I grabbed my bag of clothes and hair products.

"So you're just going to not talk to me? Just going to play silent?" I said as I turned around.
"I have to watch you kiss another man today. I'm still not over yesterday either." He said as I just kept my mouth shut. I can't just say anything to that. There's nothing to say. He's actually hurt.

We got in the suburban, I sat between Randy and Cass in the back as Shawn, Hunter and Steph were in the front. I try grabbing Randy's hand and he kept moving it away. I could feel my phone buzz.

From Steph:
What's wrong?

"You wanna know what's really wrong? You guys kept a lot from me. I have to watch the girl I consider mine, yes MINE to kiss another man tonight. I'm not fucking happy." Randy said as I just sit here. Again, I can't say anything.
"I told you, we're protecting her. Her ex is really after her Randy." Hunter said.
"And I can protect her." Randy said.
"No baby. You can't. They're not your normal druggies." I said as he looked at me.
"When it comes to you, I'd protect you with my life. So what if they're the mob? I'm fucking Randy Orton. Let them fuck with you." He said as he rubbed my head.

Not that I'm a lovey dovey person. But I really think I love this man. Am I going to tell him? Hell no. He can tell me. We pulled in at Bridgestone Arena and I noticed how nervous I'm getting.

"You okay?" Shawn asked as I nodded.

Tonight DX, Big Cass, and myself are going to go out and confront Randy, Bray and Alexa. The thing that sucks is that we fight on tv. I'd rather it just be us. The script calls for me slapping Randy. And I have to kiss Cass tonight. I'm not really sure if I'm more nervous about the slap or the kiss. I guess I'll find out when the time comes.

We got to Bridgestone Arena and Randy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Is this necessary?" I asked as I laughed and he popped my ass.
"I'm sorry, do you not want to feel secure?" He said as I laughed. Cass walked away from us and met with Carmella. He had mentioned to me that he's been in love with her for a year now but they want him to be publicly popular.
"Randy?" I heard someone say.
"Hey Vince." Oh fuck.
"Keep it professional." He said very angrily.
"Yes sir." Randy said as he chuckled and shoved me into a supply closet.
"How sexy." I said as Randy laughed and put his head to mine. His blue eyes staring deep into my soul.
"Too had we don't have time." He said as he kissed my cheek and went around me to open the door.
"Fucking dick." I said as he laughed.

We walked out and I noticed Stephanie and Hunter looking at us. It wasn't a you're in trouble look. More of a concerned look.

"What's going on?" Randy asked as Stephanie gave us the follow us look.

We went into the control room where the cameras are. I looked at a certain camera they had paused. Saw a guy with black hair and a dark tan, is that? In NASHVILLE? Are you shitting me? I reached over and grabbed Randy's hand.

"What's wrong?" Randy asked as I looked at him with a tear in my eye.
"That's Chris." I said as Stephanie and Hunter called the head of security and the Metro Police station.
"You're okay. I promise. You're in my care as always." Randy said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you."
As soon as he said that I felt more tears, more like a mixed emotions kind of things. I'm worried, not really for myself but for Randy and everyone else around me, but he just said the three words I've been waiting to hear. I hugged him tighter as Cass walked in and looked at us all.
"Take her to the locker room Randy. Do not let her out of your sight." Hunter said as Randy grabbed my hand.
"We'll explain to Cass." Stephanie said as Randy and I walked to the locker room.

When we got in there all the boys were confused on why a girl was in there. I walked to the bathroom part as Randy explained to the boys what was going on. The nerves in my body are all shot. Last time I saw Chris he was standing over me shoving his foot into my ribs. I still have very faint bruises from it. It's times like this where I just wish my Mom was still alive. She would try to help me calm down during situations like this.

"Is she okay?" I heard someone say as I decided to wipe my tears and walk out.
It was Shawn and Cass.
"I'm fine. But I cannot leave Randy or Cass' sight." I said as Randy grabbed my waist.
"Well the shows about to start baby, you're the opening act." Randy said as Cass and I went to the curtain to meet Hunter. Shawn shows up later after Randy. I kept looking back at Randy with a worried look on my face.

My music Riot by Three Days Grace started to play as I walked out to the ring. Keeping a smile on while doing this is the hardest thing I can do.

"Hello and welcome to Monday night Raw!" I said as the crowd started to cheer. "Now, I'm glad to announce to everyone that's here tonight that we have a special appearance by the show stopper Shawn Michaels as him and Triple H come back together as D Generation X, and let me tell you, if you're anything like me, you've been waiting since 2010 to see this moment. Now, I don't know about any of you, but if someone's not ready for that, I got two words for ya!!" Everyone started cheering as I turned around the whole ring and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Chris. Keeping a smile on my face to make sure I keep my character I just turned around as I heard Hunters The Game by Motörhead play.
"Yes! Everyone's excited. Thank you for that introduction Lexy." Hunter said as Randy's music started playing.
"Alright stop my music. Why does anyone want to see this? Shawns going to end up breaking his back when he tries to wrestle anyone." He said as he walked to the ring.
"You got some nerve disrespecting Shawn like that." I said as Randy chuckled.
"What are you going to do about it?" Randy said as he stood in my face. All of a sudden I could hear Cass and Enzos music play.
"You guys don't need to hear our introduction." Enzo said as Cass got to the ring and stepped over the top rope.
"I don't know who you think you are but Shawn Michaels is the BEST!" Cass said as everyone cheered.
"Plus the best tag team ever is DX!" Enzo said.
"And disrespecting a beautiful thing like this?" Cass said as he chuckled. "How you doin'?"
"Pretty good." I said as I bit my lip so it could look like I was flirting back.
"Look I don't have time for this. I could RKO any of you. Don't act like I'm scared to do it to a girl." Randy said as he stepped closer to me.
All of a sudden we all heard Sexy Boy by Shawn Michaels play as Shawn walked out to the ring.
"Chill Randy. Why don't you go slither back stage and let us entertain the crowd." Shawn said as I began to look around and locked eyes with Chris again. I saw his smirk and walked closer to Cass.
"You talk about giving me an RKO, I can do this." I said as I slapped Randy across the face.
"Woah back up." Cass said as he stepped between Randy and I.
"You know what? Why don't you find three men and we'll have an eight man tag team as the main event of Raw." Hunter said as the crowd let out a huge roar.
"Wait Hunter, I'm about to do something." Cass said.
"Okay?" Hunter asked as I felt Cass' lips hit mine. The crowd cheered, I could feel Randy's eyes getting dark with jealousy. All though, Cass is not a bad kisser. Still don't compete with Randy's.
"I'll find partners. See you later." Randy said as he walked out.
"And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya!" Shawn said as he threw up the mic.
"Suck it!!" The crowd said as we threw up X's with our arms.
We started walking up the ramp and I couldn't take it.
"Guys he's here." I said as Hunter turned around.
"What?!" He asked as I started walking faster.
"You did good baby." Randy said as he grabbed me and kissed my cheek.
"Randy, Chris is here." I said as I could see Randy tense up.
"Where?" He asked as I started crying.
"He's in the crowd. Just stay back here." I said as I hugged him trying not to let go.
"I'll protect you."