The Memorial

Randy's POV

Today is rough. Waking up knowing that Roddys no longer on this earth is the worst feeling. I looked outside my window and saw Alexis about to talk to Hunter. I'm guessing he was going over the show. I walked over and I saw her jaw drop. Hunter began to walk off.
"What's wrong?" I asked as she looked at me a little upset.
"So after this episode, like next week, I have a love interest." She said as I smiled.
"Is it me?" I said as I saw her blush and a weird look going over her.
"No. It's actually Big Cass." She said as I could feel rage.
"Randy?" She asked as I turned around and shook my head.
"This is bull shit." I said as I could see fear over come her.
"It's not my fault. If it was you I'd be a happier person I promise. I don't want it to be Cass. But I can't just tell Hunter no." She said as I grabbed her chin.
"I know. I'll come up with a plan." I said as I kissed her and walked away.

Later that night

"Ladies and gentlemen, in honor of his great reign in the WWE, and former Hall of Famer, please stand as we ring the bell ten times for Rowdy Roddy Piper." Lilian Garcia said as the bell started to chime.
This stings. A lot. I remember when I was 10, Dad introduced me to Rowdy Roddy Piper and he was one of those that you just could never hate.
After I heard the ten chimes, I realized Cass and Enzo were standing behind me. Alexis sat down at the announce table. I followed the two dweebs into the locker room.
"Listen Cass, I want something with Alexis. I know it's weird because you're about to be her love interest, but I swear to God I will beat you to the damn ground if you are around her in any part of the world BUT the fucking ring. Got it?" I said as he held up his hands.
"Alright man nothings gonna happen. She obviously has something for you." He began to walk away when I heard someone's throat be cleared behind me.
"A little jealous Randy?" Shit. It's Stephanie.
"I just really like her Steph." I said as she looked at me.
"When you are fully divorced, I promise. You two will have your time together. I don't want her to have a bad reputation." Stephanie said as I nodded.
I met up with Dean as we began to walk to the ring. I could hear my music began to play as I walked out. Showtime.

Alexis POV

"Here we go down to the ring, the Viper, Randy Orton. Looking forward to fight his prey, Dean Ambrose." Shawn said as Randy looked right at me and I could feel all my insides get butterflies.
"Ladies and gentlemen this is for the WWE world heavy weight championship. Dean Ambrose has held this title for 274 days." I said as Edge nodded.
"Randy has been trying for multiple weeks. He really deserves it." Edge said.
Randy kept looking at me. His eyes looking right at me as I could tell he just wanted me to keep checking him out. I bit my lip and I saw his tongue lick his lips.

Backstage after the show

"I saw you out there. Trying to seduce me." I said as Randy grabbed me and pulled me into the men's locker room and into the shower with him.
"Been wanting to tear you up all night." He said as I could feel him begin to bite my neck. I let out a soft moan as he pulled back and I began to kiss down his body. I could hear him begin to moan as I heard Hunter beat on the door reminding everyone it's time to walk out and lock up.
"Come on baby." Randy said as I slid my clothes on and tan out the door.
"Randy?" I heard as I turned around. It was John.
"What's up man?" Randy said as they shook hands.
"Look I'm all for the relationship between you guys. But remember, once you're done with your divorce, you guys can get to do all you want." John said as my jaw dropped and I saw Randy's head turn towards me.
I ran away as I felt my heart beating faster.
"Alexis!" I heard Randy yell as my eyes filled with tears.
"Woah, what's going on?" Stephanie asked me as she followed me outside.
"Is Randy married?" I asked as he ran right up to us.
"Yes. I'm married. I'm in the process of a divorce though. Alexis, please listen to me." He said as I could feel his hand go through my hair.
"Randy," I said as I took his hand away. "Maybe you should focus on yourself."
I started crying and ran into Brie Bella.
"Are you okay?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Can we please go? I'll ride back with you and Daniel. I can't ride back with him right now." I said as I got into their car.
It's not that I don't want to try to help Randy, but I don't want to be with someone who's still technically with their ex when they could go right back to them at any given moment. Today's just been so fucking crazy. From the memorial of Rowdy Roddy Piper, to the shit that I just found out. How could I be so naive? How could I believe someone just wanted me?