Tragedy Strikes

Randy's POV

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I said as I could feel her shake and tremble in my arms.

Watching her like this is the scariest thing I've ever seen. Cass and Dean are standing at the door. I rubbed her back and her hair as she just kept burying her head into my chest. I picked her up and held her in my lap.

"Hey, it's time for us to all walk out to the ring." Shawn said as Dolph Zigler, John Morrison, and the Miz are my tag team partners.

Alexis walked behind me. Cass, Enzo and Shawn are behind them as Hunter and Steph are on each side of her. All of a sudden I heard a scream. I turn around and there's eight men attacking Alexis, Enzo, Cass, Hunter, Shawn and Steph. I jumped in as fast as I could. Pounding what looked like some kid with black hair. Suddenly security stepped in. I was being held back as I heard Stephanie crying.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! SHES NOT BREATHING!"

My heart sunk. I got on my knees and wrapped her in my arms. There's no way she couldn't live through this. I will kill everyone involved in this.

"Come on baby wake up. I love you." I whispered in her ear as the EMTs showed up, she got taken out of my arms.
"Go with her Randy." Hunter said as I jumped in the ambulance with no hesitation.
I held her hand while the EMTs were pumping air into her lungs. All of a sudden I could feel movement. Barely, but I could feel it. I looked in her eyes as they began to open but they were blank.
"Come on Alexis." I said as I felt my heart begin to ache.

We arrived at the hospital as I ran back with the EMTs and her as they rushed her in. I felt my phone vibrate but I'm too worried about her to answer it.

"What's her name?" A lady at the front desk asked.
"Alexis Hollow. She was jumped at her worksite. She's stopped breathing but now she is I just need you to help her." I said as I could feel a tear go down my face. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay man." I heard Hunter say as I just shook my head.
"No it's not." I said as we followed the doctors and nurses to a room with her.

As they began hooking up the machines to her everyone started rushing in. Stephanie grabbed her hand and started crying.

"Has she said anything?" She asked as I shook my head and leaned my head on the side railing of her bed.
"She hasn't even woken up. Her eyes are blank. She's barely even breathing." I said as everyone's head went down.
"Hello, here's what I'm going to do. We're going to do a mobile X Ray on her. Just to see if theres any internal bleeding, broken bones, etc." The doctor said as I nodded and started rubbing her hair.
"As of right now though, she could be in this state anywhere from an hour to a year." The doctor said as I threw my head down.
"Well is she going to be okay?" Shawn asked as I looked at the doctor.
"She will be fine. Time and prayer work." He said as I looked at Shawn.
"I love you sweetheart." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I decided to walk outside into the hallway. I went into the elevator with Stephanie and Hunter. Stephanie was probably more shook up than I am. Hunter was comforting her as I started shaking. I walked out to the rental car that Enzo brought down.

"I'm going to get cigarettes." I said as Hunter stopped me.
"I know this is rough but smoking isn't the answer." Stephanie said as she was torn up.
"I need to be in there with her. You're right." I said as I left them in the parking lot and ran inside.

I went to her room as the X Rays we're in right behind me. They laid something across her stomach as a camera went across it. We looked on the camera and all I could see was blackness. Which is normal.

"Nothing is terribly wrong. She's fine. Her mind needs some rest." The doctor said as I let out a sigh of relief.

I grabbed her hand again and started massaging it with my fingers. I really can't wait for her to wake up.

———-

As everyone decided to leave, I decided to do something I never thought I would do. And by never, I really do mean never. I decided to turn to God.

"I know, I haven't been the best son to you lately, but Father I need your help. I need you to heal Alexis. She didn't deserve what was thrown at her. I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you as much as I should.   Just help her please God. Amen." I said as I got out of the floor. I heard my phone ding as I picked it up I saw a message from Stephanie.

From Stephanie:
Is it okay if we stay there with you tonight.

To Stephanie:
Yeah that's fine.

As I reclined the chair more I grabbed the hospital blanket that was provided. I waited on Hunter and Stephanie to get back. Everyone else is actually going home tonight. I haven't had time to even think about going home. I miss my daughters, but with the divorce I don't want them seeing me this way.

"Hey." Stephanie said as they brought in pizza.
"I'm not hungry." I said as Hunter looked at me angrily.
"You need something." Hunter said as I just shook my head. I just laid back down and held on to her hand.

————

I woke up to something rubbing my head. I turned around as I saw Alexis smiling.

"I love you too." She said as I stood up and kissed her as I could feel tears going down my face.
"STEPHANIE SHES AWAKE!" I yelled as Hunter fell into the floor and Stephanie came over and hugged her. We all just sat there crying.

We heard Hunters phone ring and we heard him choke up telling whoever he's on the phone with that Alexis woke up.

"I love you so fucking much." I said as I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in closer.