Late Night Knocks

Randy's POV

After the way today has been, losing her, I need a drink. I met up with Dean and Seth.
"Man, what happened?" Seth asked as I got a shot of whiskey.
"She found out I was still married." I said as I could feel a tear start to slip out.
"But you're in the process of a divorce?" Dean questioned.
"I know. Could one of you guys talk to her?" I asked as they both shook their heads.
"You got this dude. I promise." Dean said as he patted my back.

It's not that I don't think I can talk to her, but what the hell can I say? She's not going to believe me. She's not going to accept my apology.

I've had a couple drinks. Then I got the courage to walk to the hotel. I may be a little buzzed, but I need to do this.

It's really dark outside tonight. It's gotta be 3 in the morning. I guarantee Alexis is already asleep. But, everything's worth a shot. You're not worth it. She doesn't need you. The voices in my mind won't stop. I walk past Hunter and Steph and they are going to their hotel.
"Where are you headed?" Hunter said.
"Going to get my girl back." I said as I shoulder bumped him.

Alexis POV

I woke up to some knocks on my door. It's three in the fucking morning. Who is this? I grabbed my curling iron to make sure that I wouldn't get attacked. If I did, I have a weapon. I looked through the peep hole and noticed it was Randy.
"Randy? It's three A." I got stopped by his lips against mine. I could taste the whiskey on his breath.
"I can't stop thinking about you. You're literally amazing." He said as he stumbled into my room.
"Randy.." I began as he stopped me by grabbing my waist.
"Please. I want this with you." He said as I could tell he was being serious.
"Randy sit down. You look like you're going to fall." I said as he laid down on my bed.
"Why don't you lay next to me?" He asked as I looked at him and decided to lay next to him.

I started rubbing my hand across his chest. He started groaning as I looked down and noticed he was waiting. As much as I want to, I keep resisting. Yes, there's is a connection with him. But I'm not sure if he feels it as well. I'm sure he does, maybe that's why he keeps coming back. Not going to lie, it's nice having it. But, I want someone who wants me the way I want them. Like a full blown relationship. Them again, I'm not sure if he wants that.

"So, what would you like us to be?" I said to break the silence.
"I want you and only you." He said as he started pushing my hair behind my ears.
"Randy, what about your marriage? Are you sure you're going to go through with it?"
"I promise. She cheated on me. I don't do that. I don't keep going after the same people who hurt me."

I nuzzled my head into his chest as he brushed my hair with his fingers. I know this would seem like a make up sex thing, but he's way too drunk for that. I also just want quality time with him. Like just a day with us. No Hunter and Steph. No extra coworkers. Just US. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone dinging.

From Steph:
Are you awake?

To Steph:
Yeah, what's up?

From Steph:
I'm on my way.

I covered Randy up as I went to the door. Stephanie and Hunter came in. Somethings wrong.

"Is he asleep?" Hunter said.
"Yeah he is." I said with a questionable tone.
"We don't want him to hear this. Your exes name is Chris right?" Steph asked as I nodded.
"Well, he sent in a message to the headquarters." Hunter said as he handed me a note.

Tell Alexis I decide when she can do what she needs to. I'll see her soon.
Xoxo Christopher

"I'm not leaving his side." I said as I could feel a tear come down and I looked at Randy.
"We're going to guard you. Along with Dean, Seth, and Cass. Believe me if someone sees how big Cass is, they'll shit themselves." Hunter said.
"You guys don't understand. Chris was born into the mob. He could kill you guys. Randy already acts crazy, imagine him finding this note." I said in a whisper as I kept checking to make sure he was asleep.
"Don't worry. He has nothing on these guys." Steph said as she hugged me.
I walked them over to the door, then afterwards I went and started rubbing on Randy as I could hear him softly moan and I let out a little smirk. I kissed his head as I started crying.
I can't let anything happen to him. Wait. Scratch that. I won't let anything happen to him. I felt him roll over and lay his arm across me. My heart began racing more than it ever has. He's more than perfect. I won't let anything get in the way of us.

The next morning

I woke up to Randy running to the bathroom. I heard him throw up all over the bathroom. I got him a glass of water and went to clean up after him.

"Don't come in here. It's too gross." He said as he groaned with his head over the toilet.
"You're okay. Here." I said as I turned on the shower and helped him get in there.
"You're good. You know that right?" He asked as I could tell he was busy.
"What can I say? I take care of my men." I said as I kissed his forehead and started washing his body off.
"I pictured my first time in a shower with you to be really sexy. Not like this." He said as I laughed.
"It's okay." I said as I started rinsing him off.
I got the towel out and started drying him off. He grabbed the tub and started lifting himself up.
"Do you need help baby?" I asked as I realized what I had just said.
"You've helped me enough. But that you calling me baby... I like that keep it up." He said as he started rubbing my cheek.
"Only if you call me it back." I said as he shoved me against a wall.
"I'll call you whatever you want." He said as he started kissing my neck and I moaned.

We heard a knock on the door. I went to the door as Randy started putting his pants on. I opened the door and saw Steph and Hunter.

"So, we have an off day today in Nashville before we do a Monday night Raw. Would you guys like to go to the Grand Ol' Opry?" She asked as I smiled and got extremely happy.
"Yes! Growing up my mother and I..." I stopped as I remember my Mom. "Before she passed, we went to a Dolly Parton concert. Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn inspired my Mom. She was an amazing singer." I said as I could feel a tear slip my eye. Randy wrapped his arms around me.
"We will go there today. Get your mind off some things." Hunter said as I nodded.