Date Night

Randy's POV

"Good morning." I said as I woke up and saw her eyes barely open.
"Hi baby." She said still half asleep.

The way her blonde hair is flipping over her hand as she tries to look at me and smile drives me insane. She kissed my chest as she sat up, making sure that she does okay and makes it to where ever she needs to go is my number one priority. I quickly get behind her to make sure she doesn't fall. As she turns around to tell me she's okay I just wrap my arms around her. I hear her slowly start to cry as I grabbed her chin and pulled her face to look up at me.

"You're okay. You'll always be fine as long as you're with me." I say as I kiss her forehead.
"I don't know what to say to thank you. You're the best I've ever been had." She says as I could see tears flow through her eyes.

I kiss her lips as I let her go get dressed and do what she needs to do for the day. I see her pull out a pink top and blue jean shorts. I'm trying to think of all the ways I can make her happy tonight. A date. But where? I thought about taking her on a hike, or possibly to the lake, I'm not really sure.

I heard a knock on the door and walked over to it. Looking out the crack I see Stephanie and Beth.

"What's up?" I ask as Stephanie smiles.
"How did she sleep?" She asked as her and Beth walked in.
"Great. She's getting dressed right now."  I said as Stephanie looked at me.
"What?" I asked as she looked worried.
"I'm going to make you two a couple on Raw. Only issue I have, is I have no idea how we're going to make it happen." Steph said as Alexis walked out of the bathroom with her hair fishtail braided with that cute outfit on.
"What are we talking about?" She asks as she sits on the bed.
"We're going to be a couple on Raw." I said as I sat next to her and grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"Randy can just shove his tongue down my throat." Alexis said as everyone in the room laughed.
"I was thinking more of Cass becomes an ass. Then Randy comes and saves you or something like that." Stephanie said as Alexis laughed.
"Well I hate to break up this bash, but we have a date." I said as I wrapped her arms around her waist.
"You two be careful." Beth said as Alexis and I got up.
"Randy, we may head home while you two are out." Hunter said.
"Okay that's fine. We need alone time." I said as I grabbed my keys.

We walked out to my 1967 Chevrolet Impala. I could tell Alexis loved it by the way she went and ran to the car.

"This is what we're taking?" She asked with a thrill in her voice.
"Yes baby." I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"You're the best." She said as she kissed my cheek.

I decided that we would go to the lake and have a picnic. I remember one of my first days with her, that she loves strawberries. I brought some of those and a bottle of wine. As I'm driving, she scoots over to the middle seat and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her while she came closer in.

As we pulled in, there isn't much of a crowd. I took her to my favorite spot. There's a weeping willow, and the lake water is about 40 feet away from where I laid the blanket down. As she sat down, I kneeled next to her and put my head against hers. I looked deep into her ocean blue eyes as she reached her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips.

"You have no idea how excited this makes me. I'm also more in love with you than I was yesterday." She said as I smiled and began getting the wine.
"Oh, wine? Went a little fancy did you Mr. Orton?" She asked as I giggled and got her some strawberry's and put one in her mouth. She giggled and ate it as she licked my fingertips off where the juices leaked on me. I think she could tell how that made me feel because she bit her lip after looking into my eyes.

"Lay next to me." She said as she patted the blanket and begged me to lay down.
She put her head on my chest as her hands travelled from my stomach to my chest and started tracing circles on my chest.
"You have no idea how good that feels." I said as she began to giggle.
"They said that after 24 hours we could finally you know, get back to business if you're okay with it, I'd love to do that tonight." She said as I moved my body to where I was hovering over her.
"I'd love that." I said as I pressed my lips against hers

I picked her up bridal style as I spun her around and her giggles are contagious. I laugh as she keeps giggling.
"You're making me dizzy." She says as she reaches up and holds her hands around the back of my neck.
"You're cute when you're dizzy." I say giggling as I hold her to where her legs are wrapped around my waist.
"You're trying to seduce me." She said as she put her head against mine as I could feel the warm parts of her becoming even warmer.
"I feel like it's working." I said as she began to bite her lip.
"It's getting dark. Let's go to the impala." I said as she jumped down and helped me grab the things that I brought for the picnic.

As we got into the impala she got really close to me again. I could tell the closer we got to the house, the more antsy she was getting. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. As I pulled into the garage, I looked at her as she looked at me with nothing but lust in her eyes, telling me exactly how good the night is going to be. She begins to walk in front of me, I reach my hand up the the back of her hair, wrapping it in between my fingers and pulling her closer to where her lips meet mine. I shove my tongue down her throat as I could hear a moan escape her lips. I pick her up and shoved her against the wall, noticing that her shorts are becoming wetter by the minute. I see her grab the bar that's above her allowing me to unbutton her blue Jean shorts. I quickly and carefully tear them off as she reaches down and unbuttons my jeans while I'm holding her making sure she doesn't fall. I slowly insert myself inside of her as the moans become louder and my mind is getting lost in the amazing feeling she is giving me right now.
"Randy it feels so good." She basically screams as I can feel her juicies streaming all over me.
"Fuck I'm going to cum." I say as I could feel all my body go numb as I'm pumping into her.

As we both are panting and getting done I button my pants as she slides her shorts back on. I open the door leading back into the house, I look on the couch and notice that Shawn is still here.

"Hey man. Is everyone else gone?" I ask as Shawn wakes up and shakes his head.
"No. The show is in St. Louis Monday so there's no point in us leaving just to come right back." Shawn says as I wonder where everyone else is.
"We're in here. We were waiting on you two to stop having fun before we would say anything." Stephanie said.
"Well I'm glad we decided not to come in naked and fuck in the kitchen." I said as Alexis turned red.
"Well we heard her screams so we would've ran away from it." Hunter said as everyone laughed.
"Well, baby let's go watch a movie." I say as I kiss her cheek.