Grand Ol' Opry

Randy's POV

"How do I look?" Alexis asked as she came out with a pink dress with matching cowgirl boots on.
"Like you're ready to ride me like a cowgirl would a bull." I said with a smirk.
"Come on baby I'm being serious." She said as she playfully punched my arm.
"You look beautiful. You do realize that we have to act like we're not together right?" I asked as she gave me a questionable look.
"Why?" She asked as she sat on my lap.
"Because you see sweetheart, you're supposed to be with Cass. So this is like a date for you two." I said as she stood up and I could tell she was upset.
"So they want me to do the whole damn thing even in my personal life?" She asked as I nodded and stood up to calm her down.
"It's okay. We still have our hotel room." I said as I kissed her forehead.
"I just want you Randy. No one else." She said as she put her head in my chest.
"One day babe. One day." I said as I kissed her forehead.
I heard her phone ding. It was Steph telling us it was time.
I walked right behind her as we met Cass, he grabbed her around her waist as I could feel my anger rage. Watching her with another man fucking infuriates me.
"Steph, can I talk to you?" I asked as she nodded and we stood maybe six feet away from them two.
"What's going on?" She asked as I gestured towards Alexis.
"After I get my divorce finalized I want her all to myself. I want to make it public. I want to make her feel like the amazing woman she is." I said as we started getting in the black suburban Steph had for us.
"I'm on board. We just need Hunter to help us find ways to break the news when it happens." She said as Alexis sat in front of me. She turned around and leaned her head on the head rest.
"It'll be okay."I whispered.

As we got out I walked behind them and watched him grab her waist. As much as I hate to see them like that, I know that at the end of the day we're still going to wind up in the same bed. Hunter and I walked together as we walked through the red carpet area. Alexis and Cass took photos together as Hunter and Steph were doing theirs. I did mine solo.
"Do your pose!" Someone shouted. Who am I to upset my fans?
I did as they asked and looked at Alexis who noticed me and was trying to hide her biting her lip.
"I wish they'd act more affectionate." Steph said as I shook my head.
"They have to play the role." Hunter said as he looked at me.
"Okay well as soon as they kiss I'm leaving." I said as Stephanie turned around and almost slapped me before Hunter caught her hand.
"Let me explain something to you Randy. That girl is in danger and we need you with us." She said as I clenched my fists.
"Danger?" I damn near yelled.
"Great going Steph. Calm down Randy. She's fine. She's got you and she's got Cass." Hunter said as I could feel my blood boil.
"Hello ma'am, your seats are this way." The usher said to Alexis.
I got between her and Stephanie.
"Do you realize how hard it is to not be affectionate with you while you're standing right here?" Alexis whispered to me.
"Do you have any idea that you're in trouble?" I asked as she got quiet and looked at me.
"I'll talk to you about this after we leave." She said as I got even more pissed.
"Woah wait you KNOW about this?"
"Randy calm down." Hunter said as I felt my face tense up.
"There may not be anything to talk about." I said as she looked at me.

The show was great. We saw Reba, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban. Now it's time for this talk that Alexis wants to have. I'm just not for it. We all get in the suburban and Alexis turned around.
"I didn't want you mad." She said as I shook my head.
"Didn't want me mad? Let me guess. You don't think this is something to be mad about?" I said as she got angry.
"I don't want you worrying. I knew the minute I would've told you that I was in danger you would've flipped."
"I FUCKING WONDER WHY!" I yelled as Steph jumped in.
"Calm down! Look, we told her not to tell you. We knew you would have a spill." Steph said as Alexis looked like she was about to go off.
"You just don't get it. My ex is in the mob. You think I'm lying, if he didn't get his drugs or his money, he would kill someone. Imagine what he'd do to you, and if he watched WWE what he will do to Cass if he saw someone fucking with someone who thinks has his girl." Alexis said as I've noticed I've never seen her get mad.
"Is this our hotel?" I asked as Cass nodded.
"Let me the fuck out." I said as Alexis and Cass jumped out together. She ran after me as Cass had to keep up. We entered the hallway and the floor that's reserved for WWE superstars.
"Don't you turn your fucking back on me Randy!" Alexis said as she stood between me and the door.
"Let me scan the damn key." I said as I could see a tear run down her face as she grabbed the key out of my hand. She scanned the key and I ran in shoving her out of the way to get to my clothes to pack them in my suitcase.
"Why the fuck are you doing this? I'm not letting you leave." She said as she took the suitcase out of my hand.
"Swift move. Now let me out." I said as I started to get fade in and out.
"Why are you doing this? Yes. I did keep that from you because this is how you're going to act. That doesn't mean I'm going to hide everything." She said as she backed into the wall and I got closer to her.
"Damn it." I said as I felt my anger build up more. I sat on the bed as she sat next to me. She started crying and laid her head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry." She said as I just sat there not knowing what to think.
Do I stay mad or just forgive her? I don't like things being hidden from me.