A Normal Day

It was just another normal day here in Canada, I go to school, I do work then go home, it was a unending cycle of boredom but having my friends there made it a life of great times, my Nam e is Ryan and I want to tell the tale of  how me and my friends were apart of the Three Species War. One day me, Joey, Travis, and Ben were all walking home from another day of school until we heared a voice: HEY YOU FOUR! In the blink of an eye we turned around finding two strangely dressed men. One of them looked like he was 60 with a blue cloak and the other was wearing a black cloak with a hood. I didn't know what to do but Joey spoke up saying "what do you want", " all we want is to ask the four of you a question do you want to join us", and who would you be, we are the New World Knightsmen or N.W.K for short. Why recruit us? Because none of you might no this but you four each come from a special family of soldiers whom yous to be part of N.W.K but they retired fro  duty because we thought the enemy to be gone forever but they have returned, who has? Two armies of angels and demons and we need your help to fight them off. But were just students we don't know how to fight said Travis but I disagreed: we don't need training just tell us what to kill and we'll do it, but you've never fought before, shut up Ben. Alright do we have a decision, well...FUCK YEAH! Alright then just step through this please the black cloaked one seemed to have sliced the air with a sword so somehow I could feel a breeze of air pushing against my back as a portal seems to form in front of our eyes, wow we all said in synch then me and my friends took one glance at each other and stepped through knowing that there was no turning back now. Now here we are standing on a completely different world and been asked to join a war,  how could have my life changed so much and why didn't my parents tell me about this but I can't think about that now. So where is your base is what Ben asked, it's just over there by that tower, the old man pointed at what looked like a bell tower off in the distance surrounded by trees, how does that work? I will explain everything to you all there but first...we hear a bell off i n the distance, oh no! Quickly to the tower demons are coming, I saw something off in the distance; There!Run! We all bolted into the forest, I was going faster then I thought I was but knowing that we could be killed, I'm glad. We were closing in on the tower we were almost there until the demons ambushed us, we were surrounded but the two cloaked men both pulled out weapons, the hooded one pulled out a scythe while the old man pulled out what seemedattack, two battle axes they both stood in battle poses ready to attack and in a heart beat they clashed, the scythe sliced the demon in half and it started to burn into ashes as there was blood dripping down the tip of his blade, we looked over to the old man who have already killed all the rest of the demons, which made four in total. We continued towards the tower and made it to the front door we were all received but out of breath, I could hear all of our heavy breathing as we rested while the two men both had a key and unlocked the door with a twist, the door slowly opened so we all got back up on our feet, well so this is where we begin  training, Travis said, yep I guess so I replied, why did we choose to do this again;Ben said, because we're going to be badasses that's why, replied Joey. We entered the tower and what had looked like there was a bunch of people like soldiers, medics, and others all in a rush, probably because of the attack but then the two turned around to see us let's speak in private in the war planning room, we followed the old man to a room with a map of the world that we were in, it looked nothing like earth I don't know how to describe it I just know it isn't earth. Now ask me what is on your minds, where are we? Asked Ben, we are on a planet specially made for this type of war, and what type of war would that be? Boys you are all going to train so that you will be able to fight the enemies and protect the world that you love, you are going to fight against two different armies, the Angles and Demons and so we called this the Three Species War.