Rival part 3

Ugh, I'm bored hmm what can I do today I don't really want to where Anthony is or none of the other guys are around, oh I have an idea to screw the other two armies I just need the others to help me with it now to summon them to the battle chambers. So Aiden walked over to the chambers and used a magical circle to summon the other generals. What is it that you want Aiden we were busy, I know but I have a plan, a trap for the angels and humans. Oh and what is it that you would have planed for them. Alright first we need to build a fort in the middle of the lost soul forest, make as many demons that can gaurd the fort from below and above for the angels, then I will take in charge of the fort. And where do we come in? You three are going after the ones that have been separated from their groups since their going to most likely make plans themselves but I will be taking on the ones that will most likely be trouble for us. And who will that be? A human and angel with tremendous power or strength. So in the battlefield while you keep the strong ones separated from their groups we pick them off one by one. Pretty much yeah. But what if they send in a whole force of enemies to take over the fort. Don't worry they wouldn't want to risk sending in a bunch of forces that could get killed easily so they will only send in their strongest, now do we have the plan? Got it, now lets set everything up. It took about three hours to finish the fort and the forces were all in their places. Now we need to wait for them to come to us and you guys need to hide yourselves so that the clairvoyance doesn't see you. Alright then, move! Hehehe here they come, now lets see which one of you is the strongest, hmmm wait isn't that oh no that looks like two people I know that I wish I wasn't fighting like come on ugh oh well now where are the damn angels, but now I...oh here comes the others, now let's begin the little play we've setup. General! Two have come around the side and another is taking out the rest of our forces up front by them self. Is that so, then its time I go greet myself to this human knight, take care of this watchtower for now and take distract the other two a little longer the angels are here but they haven't attacked yet now go! Aiden went up to the front to confront this unknown enemy to see if this man was the one that he was searching for. Well hello there nice to meet ya, and I now know who you are so allow me to reveal myself as well. He slowely removed his helmet to see him with his own face. So nice to see you again Ryan. The knight was shocked and stood still for about a minute before speaking up. Aiden! Yes its me and I will finally kill you for leaving me, now come and show me if you can defeat me, yaaahh! "Clang"! The both of them struck swords that made the ground shake beneath them, then jumped back but before they got to their second strike, the two stopped to see the falling object coming at them at super speed and crashed into the ground. What the hell was that, wait is that, oh no its him, to think he was apart of this as well, Sean.
How are you apart of this as well. Well brother after you dissapeared I was left alone to do everything until one day an angel came and brought me to the citadel to meet the king of angels to become one of his archangels. Hey I'm here too you guys can I at lea-. No Aiden no body cares about your damn story. Now that hurts, but what do you guys wanna do now. Fight! Okay! The three jumped forward at each other at full force and the weapons clashed, the force was to powerful so a crater was made under the pressure of their attack and then went into a frenzy, slash after slash they kept going even faster each strike they threw at each other. Huff, huff, it seems that both of you know how to fight well. What did you expect, all of us had to train our ass off just to get here. But you do know that not all of us are going to survive this, at least one, two, or three will die here today, but the question is who? Then suddenly a explosion can be heard off in the distance. Oh no, the guys! Ryan ran towards the smoke where the explosion was heard from and the other two followed behind to find only a massacre. What happened here? Travis was laying on a rock wounded and bleeding. Travis what happened!? It appears that we were being hunted from the very beggining, all of this was a trap to exterminate all of the strongest knightsmen and angels. Where are the others? We were separated when they ambushed us, now I don't know where they could be. Dammit! First we need to find the other two then get you back to the tower before the attackers come back. Alright but I will need assistance to get on my feet. When Travis was helped onto his feet again they both went off to find Joey and Ben but Ryan knew that his brother and what used to be aiden weren't far behind them. Who were you fighting back there at the fort? Aiden was the general of the fort and soon after an archangel came and it was apparently Sean. What! Aidens here! Of course you would only be worried about him. There they are! We spotted the two in a battle against three demon generals and archangels, and then we both jumped down to confront them. There you two are, where have you been! Shut up and let's fight these guys already. Im not letting you get away! Sean and Aiden had finally catched up with us and the others started to jump at us and they all went into an all out battle. "Cling"! "Slash"! Joey was shooting as fast as the speed of light, Ben was making a bunch of mini nukes go off, Travis slashed and slashed making mortal wounds in the enemies he attacked, and Ryan swung his hammer as hard as he could with the extra adrenaline to create an earthquake but what happened behind him was gruesome, Travis was sitting on the ground with his left arm separated from his body and blood everywhere, the man standing in front of him was Anthony. Travis! One of the archangels was flying right towards him. Travis get out of there! If I'm going to die, I'm going to die in style. Travis unsheathed his sword and then spun around his sword right before the archangel got him but Anthony was able to get one last stab at him before his head fell clean off and Travis fell to the ground using the last of his energy to kill the two, the archangel was on the ground with his wings chopped off and the knights didn't think that they would ever imagine to see who it was but when Ryan lifted the hood it was my old friend Nicolas. Damn you knightsmen! The other generals and angels ran at us with full rage but just in time Joey shot a smoke bomb arrow and they escaped to the tower. We are going to make sure that no one else dies and to do that we need to take out the king of angels the one that made my friend a pawn just like my brother and destroy the citadel, this war begins now!