The rise of the four generals

Lord Satan! What is it? Our attack forces have failed to infiltrate the tower, how? It appears to be those new humans who have joined the N.W.K, hmmm it appears we need some new soldiers of my own, but my lord you can't in your condition, you won't last much longer, thats why I need to use the last of my power to bring four new generals to my side and lead my army, now let's see who is worthy of my power, there! What is the name of that one down there, his name is aiden, perfect, bring him to me while I search for other candidates, yes my lord. God dammit another day at school and where the hell has Ryan, Joey, and Travis go! They haven't been at school for about three weeks, as aiden walks into the classroom, he gets pushed through the door and now realizes that he's now falling, ahhh! What the fuuuu! And his eyes see a large castle and the closer he got the slower he started to fall, then a crack opened in the roof and with a light thud to the ground still shocked about the whole thing, well how nice of you to drop in, he looks up to find that there is a dark figure covered by the shadow of the room on a throne, who are you? I am Satan, welcome to the underworld, oh my god, I am so happy right now you don't even know, well do you know what I am going to offer you? I hope it has something about becoming a demon, your correct, since my physical body is dying I want to give the last of my strength to four powerful vessels so that they can fight for me and take out the N.W.K for good, so do you aiden accept my offer to become one of my generals and lead my army, I do, then hold still I can only give you a quarter of my power but so will the others, the others? Now hold still, Satan shot out a blast of demonic aura that entered aiden's body changing his form into one of the demons with curled horns on his head and black armour with a jet black cape, thank you my lord Satan. My lord! What is it I have found the others that you have requested, excellent now aiden here are the other generals that will be fighting with you in this fight, Mathew, Ramiro, and Anthony, WHAT! What are you guys doing here. well duh we were also chosen, oh. So now will the three of you make sure that the humans and the angles burn beneath feat and claim victory for us, yes my lord(all three), very well now, a blast just like with aiden and the powerful aura entered each of there bodies, as soon as that happened Satan's body stated to disappear, my lord! Looks like this is the end for me, I will be watching the four of you, make sure that we are victorius, yes lord Satan! And with that he completely disappeared, now the four of you will make a plan to attack either the angles lair or the tower where the humans stay, aiden steps in front of them, I say we start an attack the angles lair now let's go, who decided that you will be making that plans, Anthony replied, okay lets make a vote, who wants to attack the angles lair, everyone except anothony raised their hands, looks like we're going to kill some angles, now let's begin the motherf@&#% mayhem, and that was the beggining of the demons true power.