Moving

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I woke up hearing my mom yelling from downstairs "KOOKIE GET UP!! ITS 10AM ALREADY" I groaned and got up from bed. I took a quick shower and went downstairs. "hi mom" she smiled "morning dear" why was she nice all of a sudden? I thought. "Mom what's wrong?" I asked keeping an eye contact with her while taking a bowl of cereal. "Nothing, what do you mean what's wrong?" I could see sadness on her eyes. I went close to her and grabbed her arm. "Mom you can talk to me" she looked at me and tear escaped her eye. "Your leaving me. It's not that I don't want you to go, but you're my only son and mean a world to me. I-I'm going to miss you so much. " OMG I totally forgot that today was day I was moving to Seoul. I'm going to performing arts school. My mom was crying now. I hugged her tightly. "Mom I'll miss you too, but I promise I'll visit you whenever I can. And the most important thing I'll make you proud." She chuckled " Of course you will." I then went upstairs to pack my things. I still can't believe I forgot all about this.

*************************************************
Time went by fast. It was already 3pm and it was time leave. I said good byes and left. Now there was a new beginning ahead of me.
~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER ONE