Kiss

JIMIN P.O.V

When I saw Jungkook run away from the cafeteria my heart dropped. I was so angry to Suga and Namjon, but I knew I couldn't do anything because I used to be like them. I have changed now though.

"Let's go after him" I said. V nodded and stood up.
"I'll clean up this mess, you guys go ahead" Hoseok said. Me and V started jogging to the dorm. When we reached the door V opened it and we went in. We didn't see anyone in there. I opened the bedroom door V following me. "Hello is anyone here?" I heard sobs from the bathroom. I knocked the door lightly.
"Kookie I know you're in there" He kept silent. "Let me" V said.
"Kookie it's me V, please open the door. It won't make you feel any better hiding in the bathroom. At least let me know your okay." There was a disturbing silence before Jungkook opened the door still tears dripping from his eyes. V's phone went off. "Sorry it's my dad I got to take this." He said and left.

I sat on the bed and motioned him to sit next to me. He sat next to me and buried his face in his hands. "Kookie stop crying, you look way better when you're smiling." I said wiping tears from his face. He looked at me confused then he blushed. I laughed. He then smiled a bit. "Look at that beautiful and sexy smile." OMG did I just said that out loud. He blushed even more. My heart started racing. I couldn't handle myself anymore. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. They were soft and warm. He froze at my actions. I pulled away when reality hit me. I just kissed him. I panicked and run out of the room blushing. On my way out of the dorm V came across me. I shoved past him. He started at me before entering the dorm.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
Omg he just kissed me and I still have butterflies in my tummy. How was supposed to face him now. Does he like me? NO WAY, he run away after that. It's was just heat of the moment. Yeah that must be it, I wanted it to the first option. I WANTED him. I wonder where V is.
the door opened. "Kookie what happened to Jimin?" Speaking of the devil. I can't tell him what happened. "Umm I don't know. His phone rang and he had to rush" I said "hmm okay, well do you feel better now?" He asked with a smirk, I don't know why. "Yeah, but can we stay here I really don't feel like going back to school?" I said meaning not wanting to face Jimin. " Yeah sure. let's watch tv then."

The rest of the day went by fast. At 11pm I was exhausted and went to sleep.