Heated night

JUNGKOOK POV

"Wh..what d-do you mean?"
"You know what I mean." He said and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I quickly put my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss. I felt him walk, pushing me which caused me to walk backwards. When I reached the bed, Jimin pushed me onto the bed. Breaking our kiss, but not long enough for him to connect our lips again.

He broke our kiss to catch breath, then he started nibbling and sucking my neck causing me to yelp at sudden action and leaving a large dark love bite on my neck. He kissed me again and I could feel his warm smooth hands go under my shirt. He stopped at my nipples and started playing with my pink erected buds. I tried to hold my moans in but I couldn't, it felt so good.

He broke our kiss once again and went Back to my nipples making me moan. I could already feel the tent up in my pants and I guess Jimin felt it too because he smirked at me and moved down to my lower regions.

He unzipped my pants and saw my hard on. I blushed. It felt weird to be completely naked in front of him. He put his grip around my member gently and he licked the tip of it, teasing me. Jesus we haven't even started yet and but I'm already going to come.

He then stopped teasing me, bobbing his head up and down, getting faster every second.

"Ahhh....Jiminnie.... I'm gonna-" I stopped mind sentence and arched my back as I felt my release. I panted hardly and looked at Jimin, his face full white mess.

"Oh my god....Jimin I'm-I'm so sorry" I apologized as I looked for something to wipe his mouth. But he surprised me by licking it and even swallowed it. Are you even supposed to do that???!!

"Don't worry Kookie, you taste good." Jimin said huskily with a smirk on his face. I blushed and covered my face with my hands.

He took his shirt off and his pants along with his boxers showing hard erection. Damn that's big I thought and a small smile appeared on my lips.
He suddenly grabbed lube from his bag. Why in hell he has lube in his bag?? Was he expecting to fuck someone?? I raised an eyebrow. He just smiled and said "gotta be always prepared" this guy is full of surprises.

He then parted my legs. "Kookie this is going to hurt a bit, so tell me when you want me to stop, okay?" He said gently. I nodded in respond. He put one finger inside and pumped it in and out. It was okay, it only hurt a little. But when he scissored it I felt pain. I gritted my teeth and clenched my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. I shook my head. He carried on and added third finger. I groaned couples of times, then it felt like a mixture of pain and pleasure. But soon the pain disappeared. He took his fingers out and was about to insert his length in me carefully. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It almost didn't fit because it was so damn big!

He put my legs on his shoulders and started to pump in me. I urged him to go faster and faster every second wanting more. This wasn't just lust but this is also pure love or at least I feel like it. I was getting too much pleasure I felt like I was going to explode.

After few more pumps we both came at the same time. I felt this warm liquid filling me. And I released on my chest. We laid down on each other panting hardly. He kissed me passionately and broke the kiss saying those three little words.

"I love you, Kookie"

"I love you too, Jimin"

*******************