Love expert V

JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up not seeing V on his bed. I got up and went straight to the shower. When I got out I could smell eggs and bacon. Yummy I thought, V is so nice to make breakfast for me. I hurriedly put clothes on. I should give him a hug. I had a huge smile on my face.

I was about to run to the kitchen soon as I closed the bedrooms door when I froze. Someone was in the kitchen with V. I took a closer look at him. OMG it's Jimin!! What is he doing here. I slowly walked towards them.

V noticed me and said good morning with a huge smile. Jimin didn't say a word. He just stared at me. I took a plate and sat next to V.

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up today early to call Jimin. I know something is up between them. So I thought I should ask him to come over for breakfast and leave them alone at some point. Hahaha I'm so good at this. Anyways let's see how this works out.

While we were eating no one spoke, it was just a awkward silence. I then stood up and said "I'm going to take a bath see you soon" They just nodded. Since today our school starts 10am I can take a extra long bath and leave them alone. See what I did there. I sound like some hard core shipper. I should come up with a ship name.

JIMIN POV
I was so nervous when it was just the two of us. How could V just leave us here like that. I didn't know what to do. All I did was stare at Jungkook while he was starting at his plate taking a bite of food once in awhile. The awkward silence was unbearable, so I decided to start a random conversation.

"How do feel about this school?" he raised his eyebrow at my sudden question. I mean after all that happened yesterday this is what I asked. He then smiled a little " Umm good I guess except that cafeteria part." He then laughed and I laughed with him. God I love his smile.

"Thank you" he said with a smile. Da fug? I thought. "Omg did I say it out loud again?" he was laughing again "yes, you did and you look cute." He said. I froze at his choice of words. Did he just call me cute.
"No I'm handsome and sexy, you're cute." I said with confidence. "You might be handsome, sexy and all that, but you're still cute." he said biting his lip. I like where this conversation is going.

"No I'm not."
"Yes you are. "
"No"
"Yes"

I got up and started tickling him. "Omg hahaha stop you're killing me hahah." He said. "Nope." I said popping the P. He Then he started tickling me too
"Please.... Haha.... Stop" I said between breaths. I couldn't take it and fell onto the floor and he fell on top of me. We both froze. "I'm so sorry." He said trying to get up. I quickly grabbed his waist pulling him back close to me our faces inches apart. I was about to lean in and kiss jungkook when I heard V cough.

*********************
Muahahahhahaha End of chapter