Kiss part 2

JIMIN POV

Really V. Out of all times you decide to come out of bathroom now. Jungkook got up and gave me his hand to help me get up. It was silent for about 2min until V broke it

"Umm I think we should get going before we'll be late."
"Yeah he is right." I said

We all had English class. When we reached there I went past them since I thought kookie would sit with V but he followed me and sat next to me leaving V alone. During class I couldn't focus. I kept thinking about what happened this morning and if it meant anything to him. Every time I turned my head slightly to stare kookie's beautiful face I got caught by him and all he did was smile at me. My thoughts were interrupted by the bells. Well I guess is lunch time.

JUNGKOOK POV

The bell finally rang. I was so hungry because I didn't get to finish my breakfast this morning. All because of Jimin but on the other hand I'm glad that it happened because now I know that he might actually feel something towards me. At the cafeteria Hoseok joined us. While we were eating Jimin asked if me and him could hangout after school today at the park. Omg what will I say. Geez he didn't even ask me on a date and I'm already freaking out. I can't say "I would love to" because it's too weird and if I say just "okay" it would sound like I'm not interested. I'm acting like a girl right now

"Well?"
"Oh yeah of course." I finally said
"But Jimin we were supposed to play basketball after school." Hoseok said frowning.
"Oh...yeah...umm...we can play it tomorrow okay?"
"Whatever!" Hoseok said standing up and leaving

I felt tingle in my chest. I mean he chose me over his best friend...well he didn't choose but you know what I mean.
~~~~~~~~~~ at the park
The weather was nice. We fed some ducks and chatted about life and how much fun we have when we are together. Jimin also told couple of his lame jokes. By the way He has got no jams. But I had fun. We sat on a bench and it was getting cold. I started shivering. He put his arm around me and I rested my head in his chest. I felt a bit warmer than before.

"Are you still cold?"
"I'm okay" I said not wanting him to know so that we could stay like this a little longer but anyone could tell that I'm still cold.
"Let me warm you up a bit." I didn't have time to react when he crushed his lips to mine. It started as slow and soft kiss which send tingles all over my body. But it quickly became hot and messy make out session. Suddenly phone started ringing and we both jumped. It was V.

"Hello?"
"Yah! Jungkook where are you? It's late and I'm getting worried. Are you okay and why are breathing so heavily?" V yelled through the phone making me and Jimin chuckle.
"V I'm okay. Jimin is here with me. We will come home as fast as possible okay?"
"Okay.... Hurry up...bye"
"Bye!" When I hang up we both started laughing
"V has got his timings on point." Jimin said making me laugh even more. We then ran back to the dormitories.
~~~~~~~~~
"You guys are just in time I have to go and see my sister. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!" V said and run out of the door.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Jimin since its mine and V's dorm.
"Lets finish what we started"

********^**********
End of chapter