Meet the 'rents.

Taehyung was sat in his cottage, an ice pack on his cheek and a sad look on his face. His thoughts went back to the hour before and the way Jungkook had looked at him after he confessed.

His heart hurt at the disbelief in the Youngers eyes and he cringed when he remembered going in for a kiss and the fist that landed on his face before they could latch their lips together. How could he see him again...and he had to see him again, he was his soulmate and future king, he had to convince him.

Ok maybe it wasn't the right place to confess and maybe it was the wrong time to do it, he blamed his growing love for his mistake, but did he really love Jungkook or was he simply an answer to his problem?

This thought ran through his mind but however he thought about it, he would remember the way he felt when he first set his eyes on the younger. The way his heart felt like it would jump out of his chest and fly straight into Jungkook's body...for Taehyung it was love at first sight, he couldn't deny that.

Standing he returned the ice pack to the freezer and grabbed his keys and money and left the house, heading to the café...He had to talk to him, he had to explain to him...how would he do that? He wasn't sure but he had to see him.

He was walking closer to the café when he saw him...he stood still and watched him for a few moments, seeing him place a few tables and chairs outside the café and smiling and greeting passers-by with affection. Jungkook looked towards where he was stood and his eyes fell on him...his smile vanished and he rushed back into the café.

Taehyung walked closer and he saw him speaking to Jimin before leaving through the back door.

Jimin looked up towards the café door and he saw him...he tried a small smile then was distracted by a customer.

Taehyung sighed and opened the door, walking towards the counter and into Jimin's sight. He waited until the customer left then stood in front of Jimin.

"Won't see me I guess?"

Jimin sighed and looked towards the door, then looked back at Taehyung.

"Did something happen? He won't tell me anything?"

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his head, then looked at Jimin.

"I confessed, he didn't take it well." He pointed to his red cheek, Jimin's eyes widened.

"He hit you?"

Taehyung nodded his eyes now on the door.

"So...are you giving up?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"I can't do that...but maybe I should have waited a while longer."

Jimin lowered his head a pout on his lips.

"I'm sorry."

Taehyung looked at him, concerned.

"This isn't your fault Jimin, I was going to do it anyway, I should have chosen a better place, but I'm not giving him up...for me it was love at first sight."

Jimin looked at him, a smile forming on his lips...

"Then let me help you..."

Taehyung was cold, colder than the winters on his planet and he shivered as he waited in the shadows of the small room. He hoped Jimin would fulfil his part of the plan soon, so they could leave and warm up.

His ears pricked up when he heard the sound of his love coming closer and he chuckled at the conversation he was having.

"Jimin why can't you get the fruit...and if I have to get it why are you coming with...I'll go man the till..."