Wedded Bliss (s)

"Mother love, how do I calm him? My heart breaks to see him this way."

"Give him time and patience my son...you told he said he loved you right? Let him become used to us, to this life...Give him any time he requires."

Jungkook was lying in Taehyung's large bed, a cold flannel on his hot forehead, he had been asleep for a few hours now and Taehyung was panicked...The castle medic had been and gone and before leaving had assured his master that he was simply sleeping out of shock...

The elder male hadn't wanted to leave the room, a human coming to the world of gods wasn't an everyday thing, Taehyung understood but he was slightly annoyed by his reluctance to leave them alone. He had gave him an authoritive look and the elder male had left soon after.

Taehyung had changed to his previous look, not wanting Jungkook to panic more when he woke up.

But when would he wake up? Taehyung needed to see his beautiful orbs, he needed him to be ok.

His mother slowly left the room as her son was gently caressing his king's face, in time he lay down beside him and wrapped his arms around his body, holding him tight.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around...he eyed the top of the bed he laid on and his brows furrowed. That was one weird dream he had just had...Taehyung as a god, with beautiful long blond hair and flowing robes...he inwardly chuckled, his mind was dreaming crazy dreams now.

He turned his head and his breath caught as his eyes fell on Taehyung. He was seemingly sleeping peacefully and he smiled at his handsome face, reaching up to caress his cheeks and leaning close for a tender kiss.

Taehyung's eyes opened as Jungkook moved back, and he smiled at him.

"How are you feeling 'Kook?"

"Strange...I'm having weird dreams now." He chuckled and Tae eyed him concerned.

"So you've forgiven me then?"

Jungkook smiled at him.

"You have to realise I'm not used to being in a relationship with someone like you so you need to be patient with me..." His eyes moved around the room, and he realised he had no idea where they were. "Where are we?"

Taehyung tensed and he sat up.

"We are in my home Jungkook, do you not remember last night?"

His eyes searched his face, then a shocked look found its way onto his face...he backed up.

"That wasn't a dream was it?"

Taehyung dropped his head and shook it, his eyes looking up to his face.

"So you really are a ...a god?"

Taehyung nodded, his head still down.

"Oh man holy shit." Jungkook said out loud before climbing off the bed and putting distance between them.

"Kook please, I won't hurt you."

"What is it you want with me? Why me?"

His eyes suddenly became accusatory and Tae's heart broke.

"Just you...all I ever wanted was you Jungkook...I love you and want you to be my King."

"What? Is that even possible...you're not human. I'm not a...a ...god."

Tae' looked up at him and climbed off the bed, edging close to him, but Jungkook moved back equally.

"But my heart beats like a human's, and it recognised you as our soulmate 'Kook...I was born for you."