Unexpected.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sat on the sofa in their living room. The Younger had been here a week and they now had a routine...one that involved lots of hugs and stolen kisses.

Jungkook was flicking through the channels on the TV when he paused on a particular programme, and one that made Taehyung nervous.

It was a programme about ancient gods and goddesses and the Younger pressed play making Taehyungs heart speed up, and he looked at Jungkook.

Taking a deep breath he played at mere interest when he spoke to his king.

"You like stuff on gods and goddesses?"

The younger eyed him briefly before turning back to the TV.

"Yeah...I mean it's interesting."

"Interesting how?"

He thought for a moment then continued.

"I find it curious to think there may be men and women watching us from above, you know kind of like god...who I believe would be the father of all of them...Why don't you believe?" He asked looking at Taehyung.

Well how could he answer that...he was an actual god after all.

"I believe it too." Tae's mind...'because I've seen plenty of them in the flesh.'

The younger smiled and looked back at the TV.

The programme started with the god of war, and Taehyung's eyes went to the machine, the image they had shown made him scoff, the person they had chosen in his image was completely the opposite...this God of war was depicted as a short robust male who had a constant angry face...but the actual god in question was a decent person, tall with long black hair and a good laugh to be around...his friend hated his title and only showed his talent when he was forced.

It then went on to depict his mother, stating that she was a seductress who lured men into her trap...this angered Taehyung because his mother had only had one love her whole life and she was currently married to him.

As the male on the programme droned on...he could feel his anger building so he decided to go grab a drink, and soon scooted out from Jungkook's arms and stormed away.

As he was trying to calm his anger he was startled by arms going round his waist. On impulse he pulled away, hating himself immediately, as he turned and looked upon his kings shocked face.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked confused by his behaviour.

Biting his lip as he was about to explode he walked away and left the house...He walked as fast as he could away from his heart, who was no doubt extremely confused by now.

He looked around, honing his senses to feel any humans and when he felt none he raised his arms and vanished in a bright light.

Jungkook was sat in the house, on his mother's chair, the TV droning on in the background, but his thoughts were on his man...he had acted extremely weird and no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't think of a reason why.

He had followed his man but lost him as he rushed round a corner...when he reached where he had last seen him, he saw a bright light shine which made him shield his eyes and when he opened them again he was alone, the strange light vanished.

His thoughts went to the alleyway near his café when he saw the light there...was this the same light? But if it was, what was it?

But shaking his head of those thoughts he again wondered what had happened to Taehyung.

Going over in his head what led up to it, he still didn't connect any reason to his sudden anger.

They were cuddling and watching TV. They talked about God's and Goddesses then he suddenly stood, in a bad mood and walked into the kitchen...When he tried to find out what was wrong, he stormed away...Nothing happened any different so why was he suddenly angry?