Acceptance (s)

Taehyung was sat in the sitting area, his folks were in his spare room, and either talking or making love...he didn't really care. He wasn't the type of child that cringed at his parents love...he embraced it, loved to see them affectionate with each other.

It was his whole nature so it would make him a contradictory person if he minded when his parents showed love in this way, after all it was a natural part of a couple's life. Making love bonded a couple together in ways that were simply beautiful.

Hearing certain noises coming from the room, he smiled and decided to go for a walk, giving them privacy. So grabbing what he needed he left smelling the air that held the scent of love...He smiled and set off walking...he decided to visit the park...there were pretty trees in bloom and he wanted to find a few that may have fallen flowers that he could gather up for Kookie.

Reaching soon after he walked slowly along the path the trees lined. He looked up at the tiny pink flowers and sighed happily. They had trees similar to these on his world but these were way prettier to him, as they grew in the place his love lived.

"Taehyung?"

The voice momentarily startled him. He smiled however when he looked into the eyes of the man he loved.

"Kookie...you aren't working today?"

The younger smiled and shook his head.

"Owner's day off...what brings you here?"

Taehyung smiled and looked back up at the trees.

"These do." He said smiling as a few petals fell and landed on his shoulders.

Jungkook watched him in awe as he smiled at the falling blooms, his actions seeming pure and gentle. His heart sped up at the sheer beauty that was Kim Taehyung.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked the blond, who looked back at him.

He smiled fully and shook his head.

"How are your parents?"

Taehyung smiled at him.

"Probably setting the world on fire right now." He chuckled. Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What?"

"They are having private time." Taehyung said chuckling, and Jungkook understood.

"Oh...Are you bothered by it?"

Taehyung looked at him shocked.

"Why would I be?"

"They are your parents?"

"So...they are a couple first, a couple who love each other deeply...making love is natural for them, why should it worry me."

Jungkook thought about this, he was right...it was only worldly stigma that made it appear cringy, he chuckled.

"I guess you're right."

Taehyung nodded and looked up at the blooms again, the smile on his face made Jungkook happy.

"Can I...Um can I buy you a drink...It's hot out?"

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"Sure."

He turned and Taehyung fell into step beside him.

"It was really cute watching you with your Eomma yesterday...you are very affectionate with her."

"I love her...and my father, they mean the whole world to me..."

"I'm sorry Taehyung." Kookie cut in. Taehyung turned to him.