Cosequences. (s)

Taehyung took his hand and led him to the bedroom, his heart was bursting with love and affection...and pride for this male...his male, his king.

Stopping at the bed Taehyung looked at his face, which was shining with love for him.

"Are you sure about this?"

Jungkook smiled up at him and nodded.

"I love you Taehyung, I'm ready to give myself to you, and only you."

Taehyung reached up and caressed his face, leaning towards him and kissing him tenderly. Now that he was willing Taehyung was nervous for him...he knew he would be hurting after and he wanted to prevent that as best he could. He made a promise to himself to go easy on him.

"I love you too Jungkook...so much." He said when they broke the kiss.

Placing his hands on his shoulders he pushed him gently down onto the bed. Then after climbing beside him he reached down and pulled his top up and over his body. His eyes went again to the scar, but he soon looked into his eyes, not wanting to think about that time when he suffered.

He smiled as he knelt up and removed his own top, seeing Kookies eyes widen at his body. He grinned and thanked himself for working out all those years.

Laying over Jungkook's body he rubbed his upper self on him as he kissed him passionately again, causing the younger to moan in pleasure, his hands going to Taehyung's back and rubbing his muscles needily.

Slowly Taehyung moved his body fully over Kookies and his hips rubbed against the Youngers. Both their erections were hard and Taehyung could feel his needs growing.

His eyes fell once again to Jungkook asking with his eyes for permission. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung sat up and began to pull the Youngers pants down, his eyes falling on his large erection. He licked his lips as they were suddenly dry before removing his own and smiling as the Younger looked upon him, his eyes almost bursting out of his skull, he bit his lip.

"I...um don't think that will fit Taehyungie..."

The older smiled and kissed him.

"Don't you worry about that?" He said and lay his body over him again.

His lips attacked his neck and he sucked on his skin, making the Younger moan and spurring Taehyung on to make more.

He moved down his body, kissing him in every place he could and soon his eyes fell once again on the scar. Using his tongue he licked down the scar making Jungkook gasp and moan again...Clearly this area was still sensitive for him.

Soon he reached his cute tummy and he sucked on his soft flesh, making his man moan at the feeling. Then he reached his erection and he looked up at Kookie before placing kitten kisses on the shaft, a sharp gasp left the Youngers mouth as he was kissed there. Then he licked up the shaft loving the taste of his man.

Controlling himself he left his length and moved down to his thighs, kissing and sucking on his hard flesh. Jungkook's body jerked and Taehyung smiled, it seemed his thighs were ultra-sensitive. So sucking on them he created more body jerks and he loved it.

Soon he was down near his knees and he licked them all around absolutely loving the taste of his body.

"Tae...please..." Kookie moaned and Taehyung looked up at him.

"You want me now?" He asked seductively.

"Yes....please."

Taehyung grinned and moved up his body, he took hold of his legs and moved them apart before moving down to his pulsing hole and licking all around the hole. Jungkook moaned and arched his body as Taehyung's long tongue entered his body...