A New World (s)

(A/N) Ok purples, here is the final chapter of God Of Love...I may write an epilogue to this, but only if you all specifically request it...Please enjoy this final chapter.

Claire...

Still reeling from what Tae' had told me I sat back on the sofa, staring into space a silly smile on my face as I rubbed my stomach, giggling at intervals.

My man had left to 'pick something up' and I had been alone for merely minutes when my phone rang and I reached into my pocket to retrieve it.

"Hey Kook, I'll be there in about an hour, I got you a present."

I smiled at the phone.

"Ok Jimin...I um, I have a present for you too...hurry yeah?"

"For me...But it's your birthday..."

"I know, I know, get here soon ok. Invite Yoongi too."

"Are you sure?"

"I said too didn't I?" I said chuckling.

"Ok Kook I'll invite him...Laters."

"Laters."

I grinned as I placed my phone away and soon the door opened and Tae' entered holding a large box which he placed down like it contained a bomb.

I stood and walked over to it, looking at it curiously.

"What's this?"

His eyes went to mine and his hand reached up to my face.

"Babe...I arranged it all...I want to ask a question...inside this box are extremely important items, my question is do you want to say goodbye now and I'll take them to my world, or should I give you time with them?"

My body froze, had he done what I thought he'd done, my eyes flew to his.

"Is this..? Are my...You brought them home?"

My eyes had begun watering as he simply caressed my face.

Shakily I placed a hand on the box, my breath catching in my throat as I opened the lid, only to be faced with three white urns, packed lovingly with Styrofoam bullets.

I caressed the lid of one of them and felt my heart lurch. What he had done meant so much to me, he was keeping his promise and that meant the world to me. My eyes once again found his and I tried a soft smile.

"Can I...Can I hold them for a moment?"

He smiled and nodded, words were not required as I grasped the one I caressed and slowly pulled it out of the box...I read the writing on it and realised it was my mother's urn, my heart hurting I fell to the floor, Taehyung catching me as I fell, sitting with me.

Silent tears fell down my face as I held her ashes to my chest, pain in my heart making it hard to breathe.

"Eomma." I whispered softly as Taehyung held me.

"I miss you Eomma...did you know you will be a Halmoni soon?"

I sat with her for an unknown amount of time before standing and placing her back in the box then I pulled another smaller one out, smiling at it ...My sister's.

"Shrimp, I hope you're behaving for Eomma and Appa...stop sticking your tongue out." I giggled looking at Tae'. He simply smiled at me.

"Sis' what do you think of your brother in law?" I looked lovingly at Tae' "This time I got the cute one."

Looking at my man I saw him blushing and chuckled. Soon I placed her back beside my mother and pulled my Appa's urn out of the box.

"Appa...you lied to me...You once told me you would vet my future spouse before allowing me to get married...what happened? You broke your promise...I wish you could tell me what you think of him now...I miss you Appa."