𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙩𝙨𝙖𝙩

𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I cut my way out of the webs, James doing the same, before I cut Sam out. We make our way out of the building and meet up with the rest of the team as we run towards the Quinjet.

A laser suddenly cuts through the ground and I'm pulled back by Steve and James.

"Captain Rogers!" Vision announces "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now"

Natasha, Tony, Rhodey, Vision, T'Challa and Peter all stand opposite us ready for a fight. I make eye contact with my sister and she taps her thigh three times, a signal we would use as kids to remind each other that we loved the other before being made to fight in the Red Room. I tap my thigh three times in return and she smiles softly, nodding at me.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks.

"We fight" Steve answers.

We all start walking forward and in turn, so do the others. Steve speeds up into a jog and we follow, the others now running at us too. The two teams collide like the Big Bang, all that's heard are sounds of pain and fighting.

Natasha throws at punch at me but I grab her fist and twist her arm behind her back before kicking her back, making her fall forward. She rolls back onto her feet and throws a taser disk at me. It hits my thigh and I gasp in pain but before I can remove the disk, she roundhouse kicks me in the face. I hit the ground and immediately rip the disk off of my suit, throwing it away before pulling myself to my feet.

"Even as a Super Soldier you can't beat me" She says smugly and I growl in anger.

"Watch me" I retort.

She tries to sweep me off my feet but I do a back hand spring, kicking her in the face as I flip backwards. A grunt of pain escapes her lips as I land perfectly, grinning at her. Scott charges at my sister and I turn to see Tony blasting at Wanda.

"Stevie, I need a lift!" I holler, running towards him and he holds his shield down.

I jump onto the shield and Steve pushes me upwards with all his strength, sending me soaring towards a clueless Tony Stark. I land on the man's back and he spins in surprise, trying to see who it is.

"No hard feelings, Starkie" I quip before slamming my elbow into his head.

"Contusion detected" I hear his suit tell him as I repeatedly punch him.

"Maybe we can still be friends after all this, Novikov" Tony states.

"I hope so. You know too much" I comment, making him chuckle.

He reaches back and grabs me roughly, catching me by surprise.

"No hard feelings" He repeats my earlier words before throwing me.

He holds out his hand to blast me mid air but out of the corner of my eye I see something headed towards me. I catch the object and realise it's Steve's shield. Tony's blast hits the vibranium instead of me and I grin, sticking my middle finger up at him. My body hits the ground and I roll along the tarmac.