Chapter 12- Arrivals and Departures

A second later we arrived in a forest.
"Where are they?" Ginny asked
"I don't know..." I respond, doubting the confidence I possessed just a moment ago. But just then Ron showed up.
"RON!" I screamed running towards him, but he spun on his heel and apperated away. A tear slipped down my cheek and Ginny was standing next to me when Harry and Hermione appeared.
"What are you guys doing here?" Harry asked
"Surprise," I said weakly.

Me and Ginny went into the tent where Harry and Hermione explained everything to us. The horcruxes, Dumbledores mission for them, the ones they'd found, and how they have the locket but can't destroy it. In turn me and Ginny explained everything to them, we skipped some details to not worry them and didn't tell them much about Hogwarts because really I don't think they want to know about that. It took awhile but once we were caught up there was silence of nobody knowing what to say next.
"Does Ron really hate me?" I asked tentatively
"Of course not! He was just trying to break up with you so you would be safe," Hermione said laughing
"Idiot," I whispered under my breath
"Good think Hannah isn't here or she would be screaming and Chlo- Brook, would have to calm her down," Ginny said laughing
"Chloe?" Harry questioned
"Was my pretend name at Hogwarts," I explained and Harry nodded.
"Well uh we have some leafs for food if your hungry," Hermione said kindly.
"Oh we brought some sandwiches," I said pulling out a box. Before we left Fred and George gave us a magically refilling box of sandwiches. Harry and Hermione clearly hadn't eaten real food in a while as they were very hungry. I mean obviously if they were eating leaves.

Harry had a couple of questions about the Malfoy's that I tried my best to answer but it was hard. I didn't love to talk about it and I didn't remember a lot of detail since I was only nine when I left. I did explain the details of Livs weird curse. She gets sick if someone preforms the Cruciatus curse on her. Hopefully they are just keeping her, Daphne Greengrass one of my best friends from when I lived at the Malfoys, also had her sister get kidnapped. I'm hoping I'll be able to get Luna, Liv, and Astoria all out soon but I would need real luck to do that.