Chapter 22- Punching Voldemort

Chaos. That's all there was. Me and Harry had disappeared and there was chaos. But I still had a goal, prove Ron wrong and punch Voldemort in the nose. I might just be a little to stubborn but whatever.

I ran up to Voldemort and punched him straight in the face. There was a lot of screams and he was about to try and kill me once again but it didn't work. I smiled at this turn of events and decided to keep punching him. He kept trying to curse me but the spells just disappeared each and every time. I didn't stop until Ron had to forcibly drag me away.
"Don't ever scare me like that again," he whispered, then he kissed me, but I pulled away.
"Fight now, kiss later!" I called as I ran off. I ran around cursing death eaters ever which way. I watched a lot of chaos. Death and injury were everywhere but I was numb to pain at this point. Liv was gone, I wasn't a whole anymore. I was a half. That was it. I killed a few death eaters, to be honest I wasn't even counting. Eventually I was running down the steps but there was no one near me. All of a sudden I remembered that me and Liv's spot was at the end of the stairs and I broke down crying. Crying, crying, crying. The numbness had disappeared leaving an empty whole. But I couldn't just drop down and cry. I'm not going to do that. Im the girl who punched Voldemort for goodness sake! So I stood up, I can do this. Maybe. Hopefully.

I ran back into the great hall just in time to see Harry kill Voldemort. I cheered with everyone else but I couldn't be happy so I walked outside to sit on the steps. But to my surprise someone was already there. George Weasley.

"Hi" I said
"Hey" He responded
"I heard about Fred. I'm so sorry but if you want to talk I'm here. I get it," I said
"No you don't," He snapped angrily
"Actually I do. Liv died tonight too," I said with a slight edge to my voice,
"I'm sorry I'm just-" He started but I stopped him,
"I get it remember," He smiled and I laid my head on his shoulder. We're both just to teenagers who had our other half torn from us. But maybe to halves can make a whole. You never know.

Sorry about the short chapter but yeah :) next one should be up tonight or tomorrow and that should be the end of the book 📖