Epilouge

I have been with Wilbur in a romantic way for 3 years now. Jared ended up forgetting about me and leaving us alone. Wilbur started streaming with me and it turned out that he was the new character added onto the smp. He had become really big, and made friends with all of my friends. We had even met up with a few of them including, all of the British players, Quackity, Sapnap, Dream and Karl.

      Yesterday Wilbur asked me to marry him. We were in Hawaii, a surprise vacation he had booked 'randomly'. He really wanted to go to disney world but he got banned a few years ago when we went with Jared and he still had a year before he was taken of the banned list.

      We were sitting on the beach, watching the sunset. I couldn't help but think 'how cliche'. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful. Nothing like the sunsets back in the UK. We had just gotten out of the water and I was sitting on a towel with him.

      "Y/n?" Wilbur asked glancing over at me.

      "Hm?" I hummed in response.

      "Will you dance with me?"

      "Always."

      He stood up extending his hand to help me. With his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders we waltz around for a while not really listening to anything but the waves.

      "I have a question to ask you."

      "I'm always listening," I smiled letting my head fall onto his chest.

      He hesitantly pulled away and knelt down opening a box he had pulled from his pocket.

      "Holy shit Wilbur," I gasp looking down at him as he take my hand.

      "Y/n, I have loved you since we were kids, you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Do you think you would marry me?"

      "I would love to," I replied nodding vigorously. "I love you Wil."

      He grinned sliding the ring onto my finger, (which was absolutley breath taking) and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

      Now I was sitting on the hotel bed while Wilbur showered. I twisted the ring around my finger, the shiny rock catching the sunlight and reflecting it onto the wall.

      "I think we should tell them," Wilbur said, startling me.

       "Our friends? I thought you already did?" I questioned.

       "No silly, our fans."

       "Fine but I get to mess with them a little first," I giggled and he nodded grabbing some clothes and heading back to the bathroom.

       I slipped on Wilbur's sweat shirt and sat on my legs infront of the mirror snapping a few selfies making sure my ring was more than visible.

      I tweeted the photo and added I'd have to say that Hawaii's' pretty poggers ;)

      I heard Wilbur's phone ding when I tweeted which made me giggle and him groan from the bathroom followed by a light hearted chuckle.

      He walked back out and grabbed my hand helping me up, "How could I not have my Fiances post notifications on?"

      I felt my stomach fill with the same butterflies he always gave me, but was quickly over come by a wave of nausea. I felt like I had to puke.

     I stumbled to the bathroom barley making it to the toilet before puking my guts out.

     Wilbur gently tied my hair back before going wide eyed.

     "Hey sweetheart?" He asked, his nervousness laced in his voice. "Whens the last time shark week came around?"

     My eyes have never shot open so fast. I quickly did the maths in my head, 9 weeks. I didn't even notice I've been so busy.

     I finally stopped puking and Wilbur wiped my face down, helped me change my jumper. I slipped some Jean shorts on and we were off. We were staying on a small island so we walked down to a local drug store and picked out a few tests. Wilbur's smile never left.

     Especially when we got back to the air bnb and it was positive.

     I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. To say the least we were both ecstatic.

------------------------------------------------------------

     It was the day of the gender reveal. Wilbur and I had decided to post pone the wedding until the baby was born so he or she could be a part of it. Everyone was in town. I mena everyone. Dream, George, Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Nikki, Minx, Techno and the list goes on. We even convinced Corpse to come. Surprisingly enough we gave Tommy, Quackity and Minx the envelope from the doctor and they got some huge balloons. Quackity got the biggest balloons he could and now we were all standing in a circle with balloons infront of us. This baby was going to be loved beyond words by all of us. Uncles and Aunts galore. So we figured we could do it randomly.

      To me and Wilbur's knowledge there was one balloon filled with blue or pink confetti.

      We started with Dream, he got nothing then Quackity, Nikki, Purpled, Tubbo, George, Karl, Philza, and then Ranboo. But when Ranboo popped his balloon blue confetti littered Him and I, as I was stood next to me.

      Wilbur and I jumped into each other's arms while everyone clapped.

      "Keep going," Tommy snickered once everyone died down and we all snapped our heads over to him with our jaws dropped.

       "You mean-" Wilbur stuttered and Quackity, Minx and Tommy chuckled and shook their heads in unison.

        We kept going in the circle until everyone had popped their balloon except Techno and Wilbur.

       They were directly across from each other, me hitched to Wilbur's hip.

      "Same time?" Techno asked and Wilbur agreed grabbing my hand and putting the needle in it while he guided my wrist.

       We popped the balloons and Pink and Blue confetti scattered out of either balloon. Techno dropped the balloon and I glanced at Wilbur us both clearly shocked. 'Triplets?!'

       "Y/nbur ARMY!!" Tommy shouted, clearly excited to finally be able to spit that out.

      Now back to today. Our friends were still in town, our wedding was a few days ago. We decided to make Nikki and Karl the God parents to which they happily agreed.

     We were all sitting in the huge living room of the air bnb watching, Delilah, Jackson and Jordan.

     Wilbur and I were leaving for our honey moon and leaving our 5 month olds with our friends. A bunch of grown adults that okay minecraft for a living. (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled would be over 18 by now).

      We surrounded by the people we lobed, our kids and our dog, name Cha. We let Delilah puck out the name. Shes 5 months old would you expect any less? And we couldn't be happier.

Word count:1136

A/n
Thanks for reading!