ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

You stare down at the baby, as he gurgles and points his tiny arms towards you, begging to be picked up.

Slowly and carefully, you pick up your son and place him against your warm embrace, providing him with care and safety.

You find the whole situation strange for obvious reasons because you don't know how in the world did you travel to the future.

And the fact that you are somehow in a relationship with Tetta Kisaki and have a baby with him is quite uneasy, as you honestly don't see him as the good father material.

However, you do find your son to be very cute, it turns out that you have named him Sora.

Sora has inherited your hair and eyes color, also your nose, but the rest is inherited from his...actually the baby doesn't really look like Tetta at all.

Sora doesn't look like Tetta at all...huh?

He looks a bit like Mikey...

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible, isn't that right, Sora?"

You know one thing for sure, is that the only way to protect yourself and your son is to leave that place, as you for some reason feel like Tetta isn't really a safe person to be around.

 ☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Where do you think you are going?" You turn around to see an unfamiliar man walking towards you.

You grab tightly into Sora's stroller

"I'm going out" you reply, causing Shuji to raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"Did you take Kisaki's permission to do so?" you frown.

"Why would I need his permission? I can do whatever I want"

The bi-colored-haired boy narrows his eyes at you in disbelief, as if not expecting this type of answer from you.

"Since when did you get all that confidence, Ms. (L/n)?"

So, you and Tetta are not married, good to know.

Hanma grabs a few locks of your hair, pulling on it tightly.

"I wouldn't go out if I were you" you slap his hand away.

"None of your business, who are you, anyway?"

The right-hand man of Tetta looks shocked at your reply, as you leave him and walk away.

Shuji doubts whether he should stop you from leaving or not.

Yet, he does enjoy the punishment that you might receive from Tetta.

And let me tell you, it is not a sexual punishment at all.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯

The first person you think to go to is Hinata, she probably knows what is going on.

Once you reach her apartment, you knock many times but get no answer.

Suddenly a voice comes from your left side.

"Who are you?"

When you turn your head and look at him, Naoto is left in shock.

"Naoto?"

"(Y/N)?!"

The detective is so shocked to see you, he never thought that he would see you again.

Yet, here you are, standing there with a baby in the stroller.

Without wasting a minute, he rushes towards you and hugs you tightly.

You also hug him back, as Sora squeals happily when seeing you and Naoto look happy upon meeting each other.

"I have been searching for you for so long" you furrow your brows in confusion.

"Wait, what do you mean by searching for me" it is Naoto's turn to get confused at your words.

"You have been kidnapped about ten years ago" your eyes widen in shock.

"Kidnapped?!"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

After Naoto explains everything to you, shock and horror are the least you could say about how you are feeling right now.

You have been kidnapped, and not only that but Hinata was killed.

And Tetta Kisaki is the one behind everything.

You also explain to Naoto your situation about you suddenly waking up in the future.

Surprisingly, he wasn't shocked.

"You have the same powers as Takemichi then"

"Wait, Takemichi has those power?" The dark-haired man nods.

"Yes, when he shakes my hand, he can go back to the past, I think this is the same situation with you" you let out a sigh.

"This is horrible" Naoto grabs your chin and makes you look him in the eyes.

"You have to save yourself, (Y/n)"

"How?"

"By stopping Tetta Kisaki from kidnapping you in the past"

"Sounds like a good idea"

Little do you and Naoto know that Tetta Kisaki wasn't the one who kidnapped you in the first place.