ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

You don't honestly understand how a sixteen-year-old boy like Taiju has any business with a fourteen-year-old like yourself.

Then you remember that he has business with the leader of the Toman gang, Mikey, who you have decided to take a break from.

What a nice break it was until you got kidnapped.

You didn't even get to enjoy the taste of freedom.

"You know, you two could let me go, and pretend as nothing has happened," you try politely convincing them.

"And why would we do that? Do you think that we are scared of your boyfriend?"

Koko (Hajime) mocks, as he finishes tightening your wrists together with ropes.

'Well, you should be'

You know for a fact that Mikey who has placed cameras in your home and watches your every movement is coming to save you.

Hopefully, you would be able to survive the eldest Shiba boy by then.

You heard from Hakkai before he left the Toman gang, that Taiju has anger issues, and he takes out his anger on Hakkai.

Good thing, your nails are long, because if Taiju thinks about coming close to you, you are going to scratch his eyes out.

You wish you took your switchblades with you.

"We have arrived" Seishu announces, making your stomach drop.

The dark-haired boy grabs your face and forces you to look at him.

"A piece of advice, don't make Taiju angry if you want to keep your pretty face without any bruises"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Have you seen (Y/n) today, Takemitchy?" The golden-haired boy looks at his girlfriend and quirks a brow.

"No"

Indeed, he didn't see you all day at school, thinking that you could be sick or something.

"Hmm strange, she told me she was coming to school today, and she seemed to be in a good mood"

Ok, now Takemichi is worried about you.

If you tell Hinata you are coming to school, then you do come to school.

"We could just drop by her house to check on her, I'm sure she is ok" Hinata suggests.

"Yeah, we should do that, I'm sure she is ok"

Actually, Takemichi feels that you are in grieve danger for some reason.

And if you are in true danger.

Then the first person to point a finger at will be Tetta.

He saw how Kisaki has been eyeing you.

And knowing the future, Kisaki surely has a hand in everything bad that might happen to you.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You seriously could have avoided all of that if you stayed with Mikey.

"Leave her out of this, Taiju" Hakkai sneers at his older brother when gets shoved into the room.

"Hakkai" you mumble, looking at the boy

"Oh, she isn't for me" the 10th generation black dragon leader states, smirking at Hakkai.

"What do you mean?" Hakkai asks, confused.

Even Koko and Inupi are confused, though, Inupi's expression is emotionless.

"She is my gift for you, for joining our gang"