ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

The moment you return back to your timeline, you made sure to avoid Tetta as much as you can, because you don't want him to kidnap you.

It is not like you see him around a lot, but you do see Mikey and his gang quite a lot.

Literally, Mikey and Draken would wait for you after school to hang out with you and Takemichi.

Right now, you are spending time with Mikey and the Toman gang, not all of the gang, just Chifuyu, Ken, Takemichi, Takashi, and Smiley.

"So, have you and Mikey kissed yet, (Y/n)-chan?" Chifuyu's question made your face heat up from embarrassment.

And it seems like Chifuyu is not the only one interested in your answer, the rest of his friends are also interested.

"Well, we-"

Mikey cuts you off by grabbing your face and kissing you on the lips softly, before pulling away.

"Yes, we kissed" Manjiro replies with a wide smile.

"Mikey-Senpai, you shouldn't have kissed me like that" you stutter out, placing your hands on your face in embarrassment.

Ken and Takashi roll their eyes while Takemichi and Chifuyu stare in jealousy.

Smiley's expression on the other hand doesn't change, the same smile is still on his face.

"Oi Mikey, that doesn't count as an answer, you just kissed her now" Draken exclaims.

"It doesn't matter, she's going to be my future wife anyways"

Your eyes widen, as the blond boy places a hand across your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

"When did you propose to her, Mikey?" Takashi jokes, yet the hint of jealousy is still apparent on his face.

"I think you should have taken her permission before kissing her, Mikey-kun"

Everyone goes silent and turns towards Takemichi who just stated his opinion.

You give a grateful smile to your best friend.

"Thanks for the advice" Mikey starts, but his smile turns into a smirk.

"But (Y/n) is my girlfriend, not yours, so I'm allowed to do whatever I want with her, Takemitchy"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You let out a sigh of relief as you return back home, finally free from any stress.

However you feel something off about your apartment, your parents are on a business trip currently, so there is nobody home except for you.

Yet you paid it no mind at all, as the only thing you care for is the fact that Mikey said that you are his future wife.

Let's face it, who wouldn't want to marry a cute boy like Mikey.

And the way his lips felt against yours made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Maybe, having Mikey as a future sounds good.

You just have to avoid getting kidnapped by Tetta.

The moment you enter your room, you suddenly get grabbed from behind as a long dark-haired boy appears in front of you.

A boy with bi-colored hair is the one grabbing you from behind, making it possible for you to run away.

"So, you are Mikey's little bitch?"