ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

It took you exactly seventeen hours until you found Naoto's location.

However, your smile drops when you see Takemichi, he has his hair gelled back.

"Takemichi, how could you betray Hina like that you bastard, I trusted you, and you are also having an affair with me!" you scream angrily.

"Wait (Y/n), that's Takemichi from the past, not from the future," Naoto says, holding you back from attacking the dark-haired man.

You freeze and look at the now sad Takemichi who is looking at the ground with clutched fists.

Immediately guilt creeps up your neck, and you apologize.

"I'm sorry Takemichi, I thought it was future you," you say, bowing your head as an apology.

"It is ok (Y/n), I would have also hit myself for doing such a horrendous thing"

You walk over to him and pat his shoulder in a comforting friendly way.

As Naoto watches you two with jealousy seeping through his whole being.

You are supposed to be his only, now that Mikey is out of the picture.

And Tetta Kisaki will be also removed from the picture soon, all Naoto has to do is wait.

"I want to hear an explanation to all that happened up till now, guys," you say, pulling away from your best friend.

"Well..."

After the younger Tachibana explains everything, you let out a loud sigh.

"Well, then we have to go back to fix everything" you mumble.

"You can stay here a while longer if you want, (Y/n)" Naoto offers.

"Thank you, Naoto, you have always been like a younger brother to me, but I have to save Hina"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You thought you were going to be able to find a bit of peace when you return back.

After you met the second division vice-captain of the Toman gang, Hakkai Shiba, and his older sister, Yuzuha, you bump into unwelcomed guests.

Hajime Kokonoi, and Seishu Inui, and they are the captains of the 10th generation black dragon squad.

"Oh, so you are that guy, Tokyo Manji gang's first division captain, Takemichi Hanagaki" Hajime starts, before his eyes land on you.

"And you are Mikey's pretty little girlfriend" you put your hands into your pockets, grabbing into anonymous objects.

"The whole zone is the black dragon's territory" Hajime announces with a wide smirk.

"If any other gangs come swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them, you know what that means don't you"

Hajime pulls his tone out like a psycho ready for the kill, while cracking his wrists.

"It means that you are dead!"

"Get them boys" Seishu orders with a deadly expression.

"Hina-chan, (Y/n)-chan, stay back, they don't go easy on girls" Yuzuha orders, standing protectively in front of you two.

But you move to stand beside her, before pulling out two switchblades and switch them on.

You have been training yourself how to fight without anyone's knowledge.

If you are always going to be in danger, then why not become strong to fight that danger off?

"Don't worry Yuzuha-san, I also don't go easy on boys"