ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Did you kill him?" You ask Draken nervously, causing him to look at you and chuckle.

"No, just taught him a lesson that will keep him away from molesting others for months" you chuckle nervously.

"Thank god..."

You suddenly stop upon seeing Hinata, Takemichi, Naoto spying on Mikey and Emma as the two celebrate her birthday.

"Umm...guys, what are you doing?"

You ask, catching them off guard, as Draken walking towards his friends to compliment Emma on her birthday.

"Emma and Mikey are in an affair" your frown deeply at Takemichi's reply.

"What?! No, those two are half-siblings, what are you guys talking about?"

They get shocked by your exclamation except for Hinata.

"Oh, now that you mention it, I do remember Emma telling me once about Mikey being her brother" Takemichi and Naoto facepalm.

"Hello, bunny"

Two arms wrap tightly around your waist, as the blond boy pulls you possessively against him, making your face heat up.

Naoto huff, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away, while Takemichi glares at Manjiro.

Hinata notices and frowns, before pulling her boyfriend away and brother away

"Let's let (Y/n) have some privacy with Mikey"

"Let's go on a date, bunny" Mikey suggests, you sigh.

"Ok, but let me first give Emma her birthday gift"

"Don't worry, give it to me and I will give it to her when I return back home"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"What should we name our future children?"

Honestly, you didn't think that he would ask this type of question, especially since you two are just young teens.

Adding to that, in the future, you and Mikey aren't even together.

"I don't know" you mumble, yet the Toman gang leader hears and chuckles.

"I was thinking that if we have a girl we should name her Yua" you smile slightly.

"And what if we have a boy?"

"If we have a boy we should name him Sora"

You freeze in shock at his reply, not believing what you just heard.

Your son has black eyes with blond hair...and his name is Sora.

"Oh my..." you chuckle all of a sudden.

"Is there something wrong?" You look at your boyfriend with a happy smile on your face.

"No, I'm just really happy right now"

Happy that you are now sure that Sora isn't Tetta's son but Mikey's.

Manjiro leans in and places his lips against yours.

For the first time, you kiss him back but in a soft way.

The two of you pull away at the same time to stare at each other, you with love and him with cold eyes.

"(Y/n), can I tell you something?"

"What is it, Senpai?"

"I'm not a good person, and I hope you would forgive me for that" you giggle, finding his words a bit cliche.

Little do you know, that his words hold a much deeper meaning in the future.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯

"Bye, and don't forget to give Emma her present"

"Don't worry"

Once Mikey makes sure that enters the building, he rides his motorcycle and leaves.

While being on his Motorcycle, he pulls out Emma's gift that you wanted him to give to her and throws it away.

It is better this way, you shouldn't be giving gifts to anyone except him anyways.