Introduction

The reader has the Breath of Light in this story, and I will be listing the forms here.

First Form: Blinding Rays of Light
The user quickly stabs multiple times at the opponent's torso and finishes it off with a horizontal slash quicker than the speed of light

Second Form: Rainbows after Rain
When activated, clouds and rainbows temporarily cloud the area, hiding the user's presence. It is similar to the technique of Mist Breathing.

Third form: Flash Dance
Any form of light that hits the user's sword will become a blinding light that directs towards the opponent's eyes, blinding them temporarily.

Fourth form: Sunny Pierce
Similar to Sun Breathing's Sunflower Thrust, the user pierces through the opponent's body and whips around to deliver a slash to the neck. Used mostly to end a battle quickly.

Fifth form: Rainbow Arch
The user backflips behind the opponent in the air, the sword creating a rainbow trail and slashing three times from behind the opponent, aiming at the neck.

Enhanced abilities: Y/N can perform these forms like it's nothing. She has created and practiced them to perfection. Also, she is physically fast and can do pretty much anything in the blink of an eye. Her training has made her that quick. Though, she likes to do things normally despite being quicker than light.

Disabilities: Y/N is not physically strong. Being quick costs being strong. Also, Y/N stopped talking when she started being a demon slayer. In order to communicate, she always carries a notepad and a pen to write down her words. (Yes, pens were around in the Taisho Era.)