twenty one

Chaeyoung sighed as she let herself fall on the couch.

She looked around her house, she had everything a person would require, she had the money, she had the fame (which wasn't exactly going in the right direction for now because everyone knew her as the "lesbian girl" who's trying to spoil her reputation.) and she had pretty much all the basic necessities to live and much more. 

Then why was she still sulking?

Was she perhaps, ungrateful towards life? Wasn't she satisfied with what she had? Wasn't she being greedy?

No, she just wanted her movie back.

She started shooting for 'Strangers of Joy' around eight months ago, with another male lead. She didn't have a problem acting out romantic scenes with a male, even though her sexual preferences didn't match with the storyline.

It was her job, and least to say, she enjoyed it. 

But that's when it all came crashing down.

Her sexuality was put forward by Dispatch, and there was no denying there. So she, having no choice but to come out, did so hoping extreme negative reaction from the audience.

Much to her surprise, there were a lot of people who supported her. But did that matter? No, not at all. If her higher authorities weren't happy with the idea, they could cancel all their contracts with her, and let her crumble to the ground. Like she was nothing. All because she preferred boobs over dicks.

Years of struggle, people never letting her come up to the real stage to show case her talent, negative comments and everything else. What was that for? Only for her director to first put her movie on hold, and then cancel the shooting with her altogether? 

Replacing her, just because her choices were different from what the world wanted it to be?

She closed her eyes, and let the long awaited tears fall. She knew that she could get anything she wanted, but her hardwork, her dedication into the movie, had all gone waste, only because she was lesbian.

Sobbing lightly, she curled up into a ball. She was known for being a strong person, but in a time like this, she didn't have a reputation to hold anyway, so she let herself crumble.

Least to say, for the next few months, she was doomed. She wouldn't be able to go out, or meet up with her friends (yes, having female friends while being lesbian and not having a crush on any of them is possible) without being bombarded with the media.

And she knew, that once she'd face people, she might end up saying somethings that people might not like. Which wasn't the best thing for her extremely unstable career at the moment.

She picked up her phone, and opened twitter. She had a bad habit of looking through hate comments very often, and usually laughed at how stupid they were. But today, what she required was motivation.

She wasn't stupid, she knew what was going on in the world. She knew of the numerous fan accounts fans made, and how they worked. Only difference was that she'd never really bothered about any of them before. They could exist and she didn't care.

Fumbling with her phone, and ignoring any sort of hate comments she opened up the search bar.

Carefully typing her name in; 'Park C-'. That much was enough, and millions of fan accounts with her name opened up, and she cracked a small smile.

She scrolled through many, and by many she means hundreds, all supporting her. She was happy to see so many people actually care about her.

Stumbling upon one particular account, she chuckled. 

Marry me?

Marry me?

Chaeyoung wanted to have some fun with this person, so she quickly typed in;

And that's when she realised. 

She was on the wrong account.

_____________________________________

say hiii