Chapter 6

Zuko
I was putting my hair into a ponytail when Akio came storming in.

"You found her? How? Where is she? Is she okay?"

"Akio. Akio! Breath. Okay? Please sit down and I'll explain everything," I looked around before I looked at him, "don't you have a lady carrying your kid?"

"Yes he does," Temper said walking in. She was wearing a lose dress that helped show off her baby bump. "Hi Zuko."

"Hello Temper," I said walking up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "you look great."

"Thank you," Temper said, "you seem to be doing good-"

"Very ones doing good! Now where's Mai?!" Akio yelled at us.

"Here," I said gesturing to my bed, "please sit and I'll explain everything. It might sound crazy but bare with me."

"Okay," Akio said taking Temper hand and sitting her on the bed.

I explained everything that happened to me in that dream reality crap i had.

I explained about Itsuki and Jurōjin. Where Mai was but I kept out most of the grim parts.

Mai's screams still ring in my ears, still hunting me.

"I can't believe it," Akio whispered putting his face in his hands, "Itsuki alive?"

"I wouldn't say that," I said, "but he's going to help us. And Jurōjin."

"You don't sound too happy about that," Temper said rubbing Akio's back.

"Well he doesn't really like me but he's Mai's father and he wants to save her and that's all that matters to me."

Temper smiled at me still rubbing Akio's back.

"That's-" Temper said but Akio cut in.

"How's Mai," Akio was looking at the floor well glaring at it, "you said you saw her but didn't say anything else."

Akio finally looked at me for the first time I saw him. He looked older than 23, he looked more like 50. He had big bags under his eyes and they where dark told noticeable. Akio looked so tried and I think he had some gray hairs.

I sighed, I could still hear Mai's screams. They echoed in my head when I thought they where done, they came back, haunting my every move and thought.

I looked at him and said, "it's better you don't know how she is."

"That bad," Akio sighed before looking at Temper. "Then I better get moving. You sure you'll be alright?"

"Oh yeah," Temper sighed patting her stomach, "I'm in the freaking castle and this time I don't have to take care of anyone unless it's bad."

"We will have her under full protection and make sure she completely comfortable," I said. I was feeling really awkward in this situation. I don't know what to say or do so I was just standing there as they had their moment.

"Okay," Akio said kissing her head.

"Be careful," Temper whispered.

"I will."

"You too Zuko."

I smiled and said, "I'll try."

🥀🥀🥀

It was 2:45. 15 minutes before Itsuki and Jurōjin show up.

Me and the Gaang, Aang went and picked up Sokka and Toph was already on her way here for a vist, minuse Katar, along with Akio, Ty lee, Azula, Shimizu, Youta, Kei, Nozomi, Zirin and Uncle where waiting in the garden.