Chapter Four. The Twins' Little Picture

"Okay so the next one is going to be pretty short because it just sets up future videos. This clip shows Wanda... and Pietro meeting and talking to Ultron"

Wanda already has tears streaming down her face from when her brother was mentioned but she looks nervous now that she know what the clip is about. Nat, who is reluctant to leave her sister, still gets up and goes to sit by Wanda knowing that the little witch will need her support to see her brother again. And make it through the clip.

"Okay I am going to start the clip now, Wanda there are tissues under your seat, and well they are for everybody else also."

That in no way made anybody else feel better at all. In fact it just made them nervous.

*clip starts*

Wanda: Talk, and if you are wasting our time...

Ultron: Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that.The geometry of belief.

Wanda tried to look into his head and her eyes glow red.

Ultron: You're wondering why you can't look inside my head.

Wanda: Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself.

Loki and Strange both look at Wanda, wondering what type of magic that is.

Ultron stands up and takes the sheet off when he turns around. The Maximoff Twins look shocked and a little scared.

Ultron: I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter.

Wanda: I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct.

"Wait. You saw what you put in our heads?" Nat looked down at Wanda who had been hiding her face in Nat's shoulder.
Wanda just nods. Causing all the people she manipulated to tense and share a look.

Ultron: Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? "Children." I lost the word, there.

Peter cringes. Ultron is creepy and unsettles him. It causes his spidey sense to go off. But an all knowing Robot who literally is the internet forgetting a word, something doesn't add up.

Ultron: Children... designed to supplant them, to help them... end. .

Wanda: Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?

Everyone besides the O6 just look at Wanda confused as to why she wanted to end the Avengers.

Ultron: I've come to save the world. But also... yeah.

Everybody just rolls their eyes but Loki who laughs. Earning glares from everyone around the room.

Ultron leads them to the basement area full of versions of himself

"Okay what? One 7 foot tall robot could maaaybe hide and not get caught but how did nobody notice a ton of robots being built in the bottom of a church?" Rhodey looked around confused.

Wanda turned to look at him and said "Ultron said it was in the middle of the city. The city is usually deserted because of the high likelihood of a bombing. Well except for the homeless community, we usually stayed there because none of the soldiers would bother me and that way Pietro wouldn't have to look out for me so much."

All the adults in the room look at each other, easily putting together what she meant by bother. This teenage girl had to deal with that? Wait. Homeless??