Chapter sixty two S2 - Messenger

* Image is a manga spoiler (i think) *
~~~~~

You turned around quickly, your hands left inosuke face as your claws came out without you even noticing.

There he was.

In the flickering lights and the rumbling of the strangely silent train, stood Douma.

Your ears went back and your eyes widened, you instinctively lunged at him with your claws out, not thinking clearly.

He dodged you easily and appeared in the back of the train.

"That's not how you treat your friend," He frowned sarcastically.

Images of Inosuke after the fight with Douma flashed in your head, your mind was cloudy. You weren't thinking right, the only thing that came to your mind was to charge him.

You snarled at him before your body started steaming, then a cloud of smoke surrounded the train cart.

You lunged at him again, but this time as an overgrown nine tailed fox.

He dodged you again, with a large smile he said, "Wow that was an interesting trick, my little fox, you wouldn't gotten me but with that bloodlust of yours I could've sensed you from miles away," His smile twisted into something that said 'you will never get me'.

All it did was piss you off.

You prepared to lunge at him again but he spoke before you could, "I didn't come here to tease you, silly fox, just to warn you for your friends,"

"Like hell i'm going to listen to you." You spoke harshly.

"Aren't you wondering why they haven't woken up yet?" His eyes darkened and his smile turned wicked.

Your claws retracted as you turned towards them and ran over, they were all asleep, everyone on the train was asleep.

"What the hell did you do to them?!?" You turned towards Douma again.

"Don't shoot the messenger," He joked with his hands up.

Oh, how bad you wanted to shoot that f%#@ing messenger.

"Don't ever think you hide from me little fox," He appeared in front of you and grabbed your chin to lift your head up, "I'm always watching you,"

You scratched as his face instantly with the intent to rip out his eyeballs, but in a blink he was gone.

Only a dot of blood laid on your claws.

You ran to the back of the train to open the door and shouted, "YOU COWARD, GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME,"

You stumbled backwards and chuckled to yourself in frustration, now you really sounded like Inosuke.

You screamed incoherently to calm yourself down, you retracted your claws after and then went immediately to Inosuke.

The mist that surrounded the cart had disappeared.

You took Inosukes mask off and put your hands on his face, you shook him violently.

Your hands trembled as you looked for a pulse, you took a deep breath and tried to feel it.

You nearly kissed him in excitement as you felt his pulse.

Wait... a kiss. Could that fix this somehow?

Like in those fairy tail stories you used to read in your room. You always remembered waiting for your knight to come for you.

But here your knight was, so now it was your turn to save him.

You pushed the hair off his face, you could never get over how pretty he was.