Chapter twenty seven - No

You stopped, your ears and tails fell instantly.

Inosuke.....

He....

Had he lost....?

No, no, no.

No!

Douma was holding Inosuke on his lap,

(Art by ajkk)

His chest was torn up and so was his face.

No!

This wasn't right! He was supposed to win!

He- he said he would....

You took a step back, Ceoko had caught up but, he too, had stopped in his tracks.

"So nice of you both to join us!" Douma said with a smile,

this- this was all wrong....

You started growling, your teeth showing, tears fell down your face.

Douma's smile only grew. He set Inosuke down on the ground and stood up, he held up his fans.

Ceoko was frozen, he'd seen Douma kill others before.... but this time it felt different..

He didn't like this.

"Is it show and tell now?" Douma asked you.

You growled, your pupils turned into slits, your tails started swinging around like crazy. Ceoko took a step back,

This wasn't right.

You growled louder, Douma looked like he was ready for you.

You ran at him and in that moment something released in you.

Ceoko grabbed the floor as a big burst of air came from where you are. Douma stood his ground happily.

You......

You weren't you anymore.

In your place was a giant fox, standing 40ft tall.

Your tails waved around, blowing the trees and making the leaves go everywhere.

Your growl made all the animals flee.

The townspeople took one look at the warehouse and fled.

You could hear the screams but you still didn't care.

Nothing else mattered.

Nobody else mattered.

You needed to kill Douma,

For Inosuke.

Douma just stood there with a smile, he kept his ground. You looked down at him like he was some insect.

He just smiled at you.

Suddenly you tried to step on him, but he was too fast. He got out of the way and appeared behind you, "Try and get me!" He teased,

This time you used both your paws to try and stomp on him, the ground shook as you landed.

Ceoko looked up at you guys in fear, he knew you had power..... but what did Douma plan to do with this much?

You kept slashing and stomping at Douma but he kept on dodging you,

It was annoying.

Some trees had been knocked down in the fight and the ground was a mess. Dents all over the ground, grass torn up, yet Inosukes body was left there in the grass, no harm was done to him or anything close to him.

Douma had tried to cut you but it barely did anything. You didn't care how much you got hurt, it was for Inosuke anyways.

He managed to make a large slice on your back, you roared and shook him off. This carried on for awhile, you had been able to scratch him but it healed quickly.

This carried on for awhile until the night sky had gotten brighter.

Douma knew that you weren't effected by sunlight, but he was. He wasn't going to win this in the next hour.

He jumped off onto a tree, you quickly turned to him and growled.

He smiled at you, "Don't worry Y/N..... I'll be back!" He waved. You tried to slash him again but he backed up into the forest and was met with the same person you had seen before.

There was a bright light then they disappeared, you roared again but then your body felt weak.

You collapsed to the floor causing an even bigger earthquake. The buildings in the town came crumbling down, it was chaos.

You transformed back into your half human state.

You were breathing heavy, before you passed out you felt Ceoko dragging you back inside.

Along with Inosuke.

*Did..... did I do it?*

Why did this feel so.... familiar...?

Your mind went blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys are safe and healthy! Wash your hands and try not to get close to people !
Thanks for reading!