Tell Me The Truth

I'm here for u, let me help u, console u finally save u.

It was getting dark outside. The downing rays giving the end of the day. On the opposite the blackish menaces also threatening the beauty.

Y/N was sitting in near her room's window. She was hugging her knees. Her head was on the top of her knees laid down idly as her eyes were open to the outside having the proves of the ethereal beauty.

 Her head was on the top of her knees laid down idly as her eyes were open to the outside having the proves of the ethereal beauty

Her eyes were continuously shedding tears. Her motherly heart was shattering into pieces. She was hurt. Hurt cause her gem was missing, her promise had broken. She didn't kept her promise for protecting the gem.
Her sobs become louder.

-"HYUN!!!" She cried out loud.

-"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I couldn't-"

She laid on the floor crying bad. A heavy thunder had stormed with lightening there. After that it started raining laboriously.

The sound of heavy rain is mixing with the sound of sobbing of a wounded mother

The sound of heavy rain is mixing with the sound of sobbing of a wounded mother. It's looking like the nature was also annexing the pain of her. How good!!!!

After one hour-

Y/N was still weeping. There was no one to solace her injured heart. A buzzing sound of her phone caught the heed of her. She slowly sat up and took her phone.

"Baby, How are you? Did you recognize me? I guess yes. Then give the mind and come to me unless you want to hurt me your baby. Ooopsss!! MY BABY."

She tossed her phone somewhere in the room. Now her whole body burning with rage. She fisted her hand into ball. But what can she do? What?? There's no way to do anything against him.
Today after taking Regan to the hospital Jungkook told her to wait in the hospital saying that he had something to ask her personally. She knew what he'll ask. She knew he will ask her about the incident, about the past etc. She later went out from the hospital and approached to her house. She had to lock herself. She can't tell anybody the basis of the things are happening. She can't let happen the same thing which happened 7 years ago again.

She stood up rubbed her tears. She will go to him. She have to go. Otherwise he can do anything with the virtuous child of her. She started her steps towards her . Holding the door knob she twitched it and opened the door.

A human being was presented there. Due to darkness, Y/N couldn't see the face of the human. Soon the lightening happen and she saw the face of the man. It was Jungkook full soaked in the rain. He was standing in front of the door placing his one hand on the side board of the door.

They stared a little bit until Jungkook slowly moved towards her. She also backed away causing back to her house. Jungkook's gaze was fixed on her. There was a mix emotion on his eyes.

-"Wh-what are Y-you doing here a-at this time?" She asked faltering her voice. Her back hit the wall causing her unable to back away. Jungkook cooped her placing his arms both on her side.

-"Wh-why aren't you a-answering me?" She again asked.

-"Did u answer me when I asked u something?" Jungkook stated blankly.

She looked down knowing what Jungkook referred.

-"Tell me Y/N, did u listen to me when I said to wait in the hospital?"

She didn't answer nor did look front.

-"GOD DAMN IT!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!" Jungkook screamed on her face bring about the fearing of her.

Jungkook aggressively shook her arms.

-"WHY ARE U IGNORING ME Y/N?? TELL ME.. TELL ME WHAT'S THE REASON OF ALL OF THESE?"

-"I CAN'T. I can't." With Y/N bursted into tears and fall on his chest shaking.

Seeing her breaking down, Jungkook controlled his anger. He placed his hand on her head and patted on it.

 He placed his hand on her head and patted on it

(Like this)

-"calm down Y/N. Please!! If you won't tell me the truth, then how I'll be able to save your son? Even you haven't complained about your son. WHY?"
Jungkook exclaimed with surprise.

Y/N moved her head and looked into his eyes. His eyes were demanding answer. She slowly pushed him aside.

-"Tell me what's the relation between you and Kim Taehyung?"
She again looked towards him.

-"Tell me why didn't you creat any missing file for your son?"
Jungkook was bombarding her with his questions.

-"Tell me why did Kim Taehyung kidnap your son?" TELL ME THE TRUTH."

-"Cause he is the father of Hyun." Y/N answered him being restless. Jungkook halted on his place hearing her answer.

-"so why did he kidnap his own child? Why aren't u both together?" Jungkook again asked controlling the pain in his throat.

-"H-Hyun is my child. But n-not in biological. I'm not his biological mother."

To be continued~