The Bitter Past (Part 4)

He was leer

-"I think I should take Jennie with me."

Taehyung came near Jennie and took her in his embrace. He then looked to his so love of life better his favourite prey Y/N who was shedding tears silently gazing down on the floor. He smirked a little seeing her that side. She rejected him because of her this friend. Now her friend isn't even believing her. What a sacrifice!!! What a pity!!!

-"T-Taehyung you go. I'm coming." Jennie said to him bringing back to his sense.

-"Okay. I'm waiting for you in the car." With that Taehyung again glanced at Y/N then went outside.

After everyone's leaving, Jennie came near to Y/N.

-"Don't worry I'm not that much selfish that I'll snatch the roof from you. You can live here. You can use other utensils also."

Y/N now looked at her and smiled a bit.

-"I'll move from here as soon as possible. You don't have to worry about me Jennie." She then moved near to her and hugged her.

-"Be careful what are doing. But if you ever feel that you need me then please call me. I'm always there for you my Jen."

Jennie broke the hug and moved a little.

-"I'm going now." Jennie went away.

In the evening~

The whole day Y/N was locked in that room where she and Jennie used to live.
She was sad, upset, broke down as well as worried also. Worried for Jennie and the child in her womb. Taehyung is so Hazardous that he could cross all his limits to fulfill his goal. No, she have to do something. She have to gain Jennie's trust again. She can't let that LEER win against anything.

She sat up abruptly on the bed and that's when everything became all black. It took some minutes to Y/N to realize what happened. Strange! The power got cut off? How? That's never happened before.

When the darkness adjusted to her eyes, she slowly got down from bed and started Searching her phone. Damn!! The phone she left down. She was carefully searching for candles in the room. It must be on the drawer with lights. She went there. Suddenly the strong wind blew and curtains flew heavily making the scene like horror movies.

Y/N could feel someone's presence in the room through her sixth sense

Y/N could feel someone's presence in the room through her sixth sense. She looked the whole room. There's no one. She shrugged off that feelings thinking it as a delusion.

Finally she got candles and lights. She picked one and lighten the candle. She moved to her back. Then suddenly her whole shivered and she froze on her place.

A manly hand moved to her waist and pushed her backwards causing her back got touched to that manly chest. The man brought his face to her neck and sniffed her scent.