The Plan

A goal without plan is just a wish.

Y/N got out from the car and followed behind by Taehyung when they reached Taehyung's palace. The same MANSION. There was a little change but most of them were same just like 7 years ago.
It's feeling like cursed when Y/N she kept her foot on the ground. It's the place where her life changed. It's the place where she lost her friend. It's the place where the innocent toddler lost his mother. ITS THE DEN OF THAT MONSTER, PREDATOR.

-"Can I meet Hyun now??" She asked gazing down.

-"Huh!!! Hmmm... Sure. Go straight and turn left.. then enter the third room." Taehyung said sitting on the couch near.

Y/N rushed to the direction where Taehyung told without uttering a word. She was on the way. But she heard some breaking sound with a child's voice. It was Hyun's voice. She ran to the source of voice. She halt on the door. Hyun was crying in the corner hugging his knees. Some pieces of glass were on the floor. A maid was collecting them.

-"HYUN!!"

-"HYUN!!"

Hyun moved his head upward hearing a familiar voice. It was his mother.

-"MUMMA!!!" He screamed out of joy. His eyes were sparkling liking stars. He was waiting for his Mother like eternity.
He stood for running to his mother.

-"NO!! STOP!!" Y/N stopped him because of pieces of glass were still on the floor.

-"Mumma is coming there okay??" She smiled and went near to him.

As soon as Hyun got his mother near, he hugged tightly as if his mother will flee.

Hugging him, Y/N's eyes also become teary. But this feeling got down when she felt his body temperature was high. His body was burning like hell. She broke the hug and placed her one palm on his head. He was having fever and it was high.

-"Hyun!!! You got fever!!! Oh no!!!.. I'm going to call a doctor."

But Hyun didn't left her top. He was crying bad.

-"Mumma *hiccup* p-please *hiccup* get me *hiccup* out from H-here *hiccup*.... I don't like here.." he again hugged Y/N.

-"I'll do this my boy. Now wipe this tear and let me treat you. Your body is burning." She said wiping his tear off.

She also wiped her tears and got up with him. But halt when they see Taehyung near at the door.

-"Over???" He asked.

Y/N fisted her knuckles in order to calm herself.

-"You said he'll be better here. Now he's having fever. I can tell he didn't eat properly." She said calming yet gritting her teeth.

-"Ohh!! My boy is having fever?? I didn't know.. sorry boy... Dad is so sorry.." he said walking near to Hyun.

Hyun hide behind to Y/N when he saw Taehyung near to him.