Shes not that clumsy after all

THIS IS PROBABLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS HAHAHA BUT THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER IT'S THE PROLOGUE :)

As she walked onto the podium to collect her prize, she fell face first into the podium. Her blonde hair sprawled along the floor, her blue eyes trying to fight back tears, and her favorite pants with a large hole in them.

She looked up, everyone was laughing at her, her best friend was trying so hard not to laugh and all the popular girls like Cassie Rouge making a big deal out of it and making sure she feel embarrassed.

Too embarrassed to do anything else she slowly hobbled up to where she was supposed to get her award, and try quickly to get off the podium. She had seriously considered moving to Baden College where it was a private school and all this was 0% tolerance for bullying. But she couldn't she had to stick with Hoick College as her parents had made sure she went there before they went to travel again for 4 years.

She ran off the podium at 100mph and almost tripped on her own feet as she burst through the door she ran into something hard and fell backward. Clutching her head she looked up, only to notice that Josh Beckett was standing there smirking at her. 'Man I hate him' she whispered under her breath. He replied saying 'What was that Rebekah?' She said 'nothing' and ran off.