Chapter 6

Picture of Cassidy^^

Rebekah POV

I woke up suddenly to someone banging on the door it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet either, i didn't think it would be anyone i knew so I looked through the peep hole that let me see the other side. "Dylan?"

He replied whispering'Yes im here how do I get you out?' You have to find the keys I think Josh has them 'okay'. Then he left... I sat on my bed ready to get out of this place when the door unlocked and in came Josh and Dylan...

The evil smirk that was hiding behind their faces was unresponable. "Ummmm Dylan what are you doing" he snarkily replied with ' Im with you and Josh sitting in your little cramped cabin with your dishrevelled arm and rotting body' I felt something wet fall down my cheek, I wiped it away I would show them that I was strong enough to live through this torture...

Dylan POV

I had found where Josh was keeping her finally. And knocked loud enough so that she geard but soft enough so that no one else heard, or silently praying no one else heard... she opened the shutter and she told me where the key was.

So I went in stealth mode to find it. Unfortunately Josh was waiting for me, how he found out... I will never know. But he told me that if I didn't think about my nexr move to try and free her she would not be hurt. 1 hour later afted Josh had told me why he was doing this I had thought twice.

Maybe getting wasnt the right idea but maybe helping Josh withhis family with Cassidy was a good idea I mean Rebekah was just a girl after all and a child was a new life that had to be carried out.

So I went back into Rebekahs room with Josh and her her timid voice, her voice that was hurt but I was thinking about the baby.

Maybe I spoke to her too harshly but right now I didnt care, I had found what I was looking for and what I was going to do.