Chapter 1

TABBY DONT KLL ME FOR USING THE NAME HARRY <3

Rebekah's POV:

I walked through the door of my house searching frantically for some tablets so i could calm myself down... unfortunately Josh was my neighbor so i had to see his cocky... yet hot face every morning as his window was directly looking into mine. Most mornings he would yell my name just to piss me off or just to wake me up form my beauty sleep to which i needed the most. There were only 3 words to describe my feelings towards him... He was annoying. Sometimes i wished we had never moved away from England where my ex boyfriend (Harry) of 5 years was (yes i had been going out with him since i was 13). But as everybody knew of my horrible and tortuous past in England i decided to run away from everyone and everything and start over in New York. My parents were rich but they were now classed as killers so all their money had come down to their heir... ME. Yes i was rich and i could have anything i wanted but i wanted to earn my own money so i could tell my kids that i had worked for what i have. I had no brothers and no sisters, and i never really had any friends because i always looked like shit because my parents would beat me senseless. But knowing my best friend Ashton had made my life a bit better, and to make things better he had moved to New York with me so i wasnt alone, though everyone bags me for having no friends i dont want any friends. Friends are a waste of time and they always expect everything. Anyway enough about my life and on about the story.

As i sat on my King sized bed that i had saved up for (yes you are probably thinking why a King Sized Bed but i sleep all over the place a single bed is impossible) i started thinking about why my life was so hard, why was Cassie being a cow, why was Josh always being a jerk, why was the school against me. The only people at school who liked me were the teachers because i was a top student and always did my work to 100%. And after crying for hours think about how rubbish my life was i fell into a deep sleep...