Chapter 5

Picture of Josh^^

Dylan POV
"I leant in ready for the kiss of life and suddenly there was a loud bang and the door was flewen open by a strong pair or hands(obviously). The next thing I recall was me on the floor and Rebekah screaming 'STOP'. But it was what the guy did next that really annoyed me. The person grabbed Rebekah by the wrist and hauled her out the room and then that was it" I told the Police Officer. Rebekah had been missing for a couple of days now, i was worried,  her best frind Ashton was worried and the hospital staff were worried. She wasn't supposed to put pressure on her shoulder otherwise she could possibly never be able to use that arm again. 
Rebekah POV
I was hauled out the room at a rapid pace and tried to get a good look to see if it actually was Josh, to answer my question yes it was and i was terrified... actually that would be an understatement. I was suddenly thrown onto a chair and tied up really tightly, the pain in my shoulder was become more painful as the time went by. It was a couple of days before i was finally untied from the chair and actually fed a meal for the first time in days, i didn't even want to look at myself because i was scared i would like an anorexic person, pale and worse then what i originally looked like. Then gratefully i was put into a chamber where a bed was in a corner and a little shelf with a couple of books on it, the room was dark but had a source of light coming from the barred window and the dim light that was placed above me
I laid down because my back needed to rest and i needed to stop moving because of my shoulder. I fell into a deep sleep. The next minute i had flashes of my life before my eyes (even though they were closed) starting from when i was a little girl and my parents hit me all the time to now where i lived a average life with Ashton. Normally when people are about to die that is when they get the flashes of life, so i jerked up suddenly and winced as another rush of pain hit me. Suddenly a deep voice talked from the other side of the room "Im so sorry Bec (A/N Short for Rebekah im going to call her that from now on :) ) i had to do this, i could't let Dylan have you i just couldn't i needed you to myself, Cassidy's a bitch and we broke up because i didn't love her i loved you all along, your dad is paying me to do this to keep you hostage until he gets out of jail." "LOOK AT ME JOSH, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME I LOOK WORSE THEN I DID BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS" I screamed. "you have no right to scream at me Bec i'm only trying to feed my family. wait what..... i thought josh lived by himself. "I need to feed my daughter she has to be fed i can't let her live a crap life because of what i have done at school, my grades are bad, my parents kicked me out of the house and said if i ever come back then they will send me to a different country. They don't appreciate their oldest child having a child at 18 but it's what i always dreamed of starting a family young. It was a mistake though and my silly actions have caused me a great deal but i love her and i have to give her the life she deserves.". I sat their listening to what he was saying and the only thing i could muster up was "Who is the mum?" I mean what kind of stupid question is that in the predicament we were in i should be cheering him up but no i just had to ask who the mum was... "The mum is Cassidy" OH MY GOD he has a family with her but he doesn't love her.... He walked out crying and i fell asleep again.

A/N :: Wow longest chapter i have ever written hahahaha. And i am not against anorexic people just saying if you took it the wrong way :)