Chapter 3

Picture of Rebekah^^

I walked to class feeling happy and dreamy until i walked into someone who was standing by my locker. I look up and see the familiar smirk that i ahve grown used to love... wait what?!... i brushed it off as an accidentental thought and then heard a familiar screech "jOShiE!!!" Oh my God.... i look up and see Cassidy (A/N Cassie is short for Cassidy) who was studying what i was wearing. She looked at me with disgust clearly written all over her face and said "Come on Joshie why are you hanging out with losers like her especially if their on the bottom of the popularity list..." i didnt hear the rest because i shouted "LALALALALALALALALALALALA" so i couldnt hear her. I'm sure the whole corridor was looking at me because i was so loud but i didnt care. Josh was looking at something behind me but i chose not to notice it was probably another new girl that Josh had found new eyes for. I looked at Josh and he walked away while yelling at Cassidy about something i couldn't hear... while i was standing there looking in the direction that Josh and Cassidy had walked in, I felt a hand wrap around my body and i froze not moving, a voice filled my head 'What if it was your family, what are they doing here in New York, More importantly what are they doing at school.... my school'. The person behind me must of realised i was freaking out becasue they whispered their name in my ear "It's Dylan, Babe don't worry im not going to hurt you". I turned and faced him.

DYLANS POV

I saw her looking atJosh who was cockily leaning against her locker and thought to myself 'I don't know why anyone likes him... but he was my new best friendso i at least had to pretend to like him, but i felt bad for Rebekah, little did she know that i was supposed to get her to love me and then i was supposed to break her heart so that she would like Josh, but she didn't know that. I saw her walking to her locker and i followed her, in James Bond style. She obviously didn't know because she didn't spare a glance at me. I saw Josh leaning on her locker and instantly went behind her as i knew he would break her heart. I stopped about a meter behind her but stayed as quiet as possible. I heard Cassidy yell "jOShiE" and i wanted to bang my head on the locker right then and there but that would attract attention from Rebekah. As soon as Cassidy saw Rebekah a deep scowl setted on her beautiful feature. I studied her face properly, Jet black hair, olive skin and blue eyes that could attract the water if they wanted to. She was beautiful but she was a beast, a beast that had jealousy towards Rebekah. Then Cassisy's Voice broke the silence in the hall again and she said "Come on Joshie why are you hanging out with losers like her, especially if they are on the bottom of the popularity list and no one heard the list because of Rebekah yelling LALALALALALALALALALALALALA. The corridor all stood staring with big eyes no one ever stood up to Cassidy like that, she could make your life a living hell. Josh then looked at me with a scowl set on his face, i instantly knew what to do. So as Josh walked away with Cassidy hot on his heels i saw the chance to comfort her so i gave her a hug from behind. I knew i had only met her this morning but i had felt a connection as i looked into her eyes and i wasnt going to let that drop that easy. I felt her start to freak out and i tightened my grip on her. Instead of her freaking out i slowly went closer to her ear and whispered "It's Dylan, Babe don't worry im not going to hurt you" and she turned and faced me.

A/N CLFF HANGER IM SORRY :) THIS CHAPTER IS LONG HAHAHAH <3