Chapter 8

I snuck out the room in stealth mode. Of course due to my luck a guard was standing right there and I had bumped into him and toppled to the ground.

'What are you doing' the guard said. I made up the lie that I had to go to get somethig to eat. He believed me and pointed out the way.

I said thank you in the most innocent way and walked off slowly making sure I didnt look suspicious. I found the stairs and walked down slowly making sure I didnt trip down them.

I got the bottom gloor and stopped there was no natural light here, no windows, no doors to the outside... nothing.

I ran back up the stairs onto the level above and saw a door that looked like the front door so I walked towards it. As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed in light, natural light.

I was out YES. I started running and playing in the garden making sure if there was a guard watching me they only thought I was playing in the garden not attempting to run away.

I reached the fence which I had assumed was the end of the property. And tried to jump over the fence only to realise that the fence was electric as I was falling to the floor.

4 hours later....

I woke up in a state with a guard watching me. I looked up at him and took in his appearance he was tall and muscular, he was tanned with blue eyes and brown hair. 'Woah' was all I said. He chuckled and said 'you sleep cute'.

I felt my cheeks heating up and I looked down as he chuckled yet again. 'I was probably lying dead on the bed and you thought I was cute?!' I replied laughing. He was about to reply but someone called him out.