Chapter 7

The new, New zealand flag is UGLYYYYYY!!!!^^^^^^

Rebekah POV

Words couldn't describe how hurt I was. My life was officially over. I was done. I was cramped in this small area, i missed my bed, i missed my classes which means a bad education,,, a bad education - no job, no job - no money, no money - no house, no house - no comfy area, no comfy area - life was not worth living.

You could probably see my predicament. Some random lady walked into my room  probably going to shove me in another room... "Hi my name is Joanna I'm here to take you to a different place, I work here and I am Dylan's sister." The fact that Dylan had actually broke my heart made me dislike her already if she was Dylan's sister then she must be like him "Are you okay?" Yeah I'm fine, i replied softly.

"Come with me to your new room" I replied with a glum okay... She took me out of the room and into another room this one was much bigger and had a nice looking bed with a fireplace and a TV. This house was huge... In fact... It Was Massive. As soon as she left I surveyed the room: the windows had no bars, I was like 10 metres in the air, there was a vine that i could climb down i think if it held me, there was no lock on the door.

Sweet I could escape anywhere and leave Josh and Dylan to do whatever they do. Suddenly the door opened and a big bulky man came in and cursed underneath his breath when he saw me.

He sat down on the bed and asked me what i wanted to do when I was older. I replied with... I want to be a lawyer and have 4 children with the guy that i feel comfortable with... right now i feel like a wreck and i wont be able to have a nice guy... I want to get married in Rome and live in England, I want to go to concerts and i want a big house ...  I didn't get to say anymore as he walked out ... ALRIGHTY THEN!!! Now was my chance to get out of this place... as I was walking I had overheard someone talking about when my dad was getting out of jail. He was getting out later today!!!! I needed to get out of here NOW.