Alpha female:beginning of the end

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS!

Rediarna Tyler/Red:

Rediarna is a very tall young girl, about 5foot11, she has long brown hair with a red tinge to it, piercing grey eyes, and plump red lips. Naturally slender, with womanly curves, dark freckles cover her petit nose and slightly rosy cheeks.

I am the only natural born female werewolf ever in history I am a miracle that could never exist, and to top it off im the leader of my own pack of boys and we own this area, just as my parents did, but sometimes I wish I wasnt Alpha, wish I wasnt here. Its my duty to stay and I will...even if it breaks my heart...

''Hey Alpha, you gotta get up we have school to day'' Jeremy gently shook my arm to wake me up, ''im awake Jeremy, thank you" he turned to leave "hey, ive before im not Alpha, im Red, youre my second but youre my friend. You dont need to address me so formally'' I half smiled at him and he returned it before nodding at me and leaving, UGH mornings created by the devil im sure of it.

Slithering out of my warm comfy bed i stumbled towards me wardrobe and pulled on my black Guns and roses T-Shirt with my red skinny jeans. I dived down stairs grabbing ready made pancakes, strawberry's and anything else the boys could eat, setting the table out so it was all packed with food before heading towards the stairs I shouted up them ''BOY'S BREAKFAST!!!'' A stampede of feet headed down to me, CRAP. I sprinted and dived over the couch as the boys all shoved eachother down the stairs. "Youre all deadly to eachother" I smirked jumping back over the couch to join them before they broke anything in the kitchen

''Thanks Alph......I mean Red'' Jeremy smiled at me before tucking in like every one else, despite being friends for years before this he is still so formal-like im a stranger to him. I live with my pack, and since im Alpha I have to look after all of my boys; Jeremy, Gabriel, Teddy, Alan, Charlie, Harry, Gavin, Nathan, Nick, Joey, Ron, Addison, Brayton, Terris, Elliot, Patch, Jules, Devon and Kim (yes Kim is a boy) they can be a handful but there my pack and I love them. Plus they all do their fair share, usually unwillingly, but they do it.

Between the chewing, fighting and glugging of juice Teddy piped up ''Hey Red did you hear about that new pack running around in the forest?'' From across the table I could see his mouth filled with strawberries and cream dribbled with each word,''yes I have and apparently they are mostly young one's they will probably be in school today i'll try to talk to them during hours be peaceful, after school i'll go see their alpha tell him about us and try to make an agreement with them.'' They all nodded as they put dishes (most of which hadnt been used) away and grabbed their school bags which had all been lined up at the door the night before, per my request. Everyone left quietly, clear indication that they were all afraid, and who could blame them the last pack that came to town...*Shivers*

The long walk to school gave the guys time to think about their day, their shoulders relaxed slowly on the walk the morning air rustled their hair visibly calming them as usual. When we finally arrived at school the new kids were just standing around looking lost, time to make a good impression. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my own nerves which had begun to develop suddenly since we entered the school gates ''hello im Rediarna, or Red informally, you look lost would you like some help?'' I curled my hands into fists behind my back to try and calm myself, one of the tallest boys stood forward, his deep brown nearly black hair hung over his forehead, almost like arrows pointing to his amazingly green eyes, his slightly tanned skin made his eyes look even brighter. Surprisingly not unattractive...

''Is it that obvious were lost?'' His voice slightly broke before he smiled ''im Blake, nice to meet you," he held his hand out to shake before taking out his timetable" could you show me to G14, please Red?'' His face turned a beetroot shade as he asked me for my help, obviously an independent kid