Alpha female

Blakes pov

I pushed my body to its limits the thick trees battering against my shoulders, my fur ripping as it got caught on branches. My legs going faster than I thought was possible. Must protect. Must protect. My paws were cutting open sharp twigs digging into me, but still I pushed. My body scratched and bleeding yet I refused to stop. 'Blake! You have to slow it' Jeremy yelled at me, his wolf about 10yards to my left, I ignored him, pushing harder, following the faint trace of Redds scent, must protect. 'Blake! Slow it down!' He yelled again, I shook my head digging deeper I ran faster Redds amazing scent starting to fade into the trees. NO! My legs pushed harder. Cant let her go! Cant. I felt my eyes moisten I cant loose her. I pulled her image into my head, every detail of her perfect face giving me strength. 

'Blake, you have to back up! Jeremy screamed at me, but I was too far gone. I can protect my female! My vision blurred unable to stop the darkness pulling my eyes I smashed into a tree, chunks flying swinging my head free of the debris, I headed off again.

'Where are we?' I heard Kim ask Jeremy, tuning around I seen Jeremy put his head down,
'Somewhere I never wanted to return...' His voice was defeated, shaking with pain and unshed tears 'come on. We need to find Red' he pushed on, his wolf jogging past mine. We had stopped running about 15minutes ago unable to move without hitting a tree. Pushing past the thick trees we came to a small clearing, upturned roots sprawled from the ground lurching for our paws in the dim light left. We reached the center of the clearing , there were no sounds, no animals, nothing. 'We need to go' I muttered to myself ready to move on, but the others just stood there, frozen. They all stared at one tree standing tall, its roots peering above the ground. I looked at the tree for a second, marks intricately etched into it, with claws...
Here lies James Domnie
One brave little boy.
It had been neatly scratched in with a fine nail, and traced over and over, delicate small flowers hung from the corners of the text, placed so lovingly. Underneath were more violent strokes, marked with 4nails all scratched along the trunk strong powerful strokes, underneath the boys name, and the fragile words carved 
TURN BACK BOYS
THE WOMAN IS OURS
There was menace behind the letters that didnt sit well with me, I turned to the rest of the boys, but their eyes were fixed on the large hole in the ground, that I hadnt noticed, about 5foot deep, the size of a child, in the hole was a tiny coffin, its lid ripped from its hinges the small dark red coffin splintered where hands had ripped it away. "No..." Jeremy whispered, his human form falling before the little grave "James...They couldnt just leave you...Couldnt let you rest..." Tears slid from Jeremys eyes his voice cracking. Patch put his arm around his pack brother as he wept by the side of the small grave. Terris wandered over to me and whispered "James was Jeremys little brother" he lowered his voice, making sure the others didnt hear "he was killed by rouges a few years ago" he took a deep breath "he was 6" shaking his head he kneeled down where his brothers were all the pack embracing one and other, remembering the little boy whos life and body had been lost. 
With a shaking breath Jeremy look around at everyone, they nodded at him, showing they understood "we will go home for tonight boys. Tomorrow we come back and this will end" hes voice had authority, an authority Id never heard him had before. Jeremy looked as taken back as I was when the boys nodded, turned back into wolf form their and walked away, instantly knowing the direction home, from the small grave. Jeremy however, hung back, looking down at his chest as a small faint flame appearing up his torso blending into a small flower just below his left peck "oh..." His voice shook as he pulled his skin where the mark had imprinted "is that??" Taking a step forward I stared at him his eyes as desperate as I felt "the Alphas mark..." His eyes closed as he sighed "its not complete yet...Tomorrow everyone is to be up a dawn" Jeremy told me sternly, his eyes flashing black before he shifted running to catch up with the rest.

Be strong Redd, we're coming... 

A/N
I know its short, but wanted to upload something for you guys who are still reading :)