Unfair? Why tho?

YAHABA POV

I'm just listening to their introduction until a certain someone who just happend to be my roommate say that I'm an exception since I'm okay and not that annoying like his friends and others. "Someone got an admirer" Oikawa-san whisper to me while others are smirking. "WHO IS THIS SHIGERU BRO?" A girl with a black long hair shouts as she scans the room, "This girl over here is the girl your bro said" Atsumu said while the whole gang is smirking even Kita-san.

"Wipe those smirks away and what if I am Shigeru? Our families are enemies so it's not a big deal that we both understand each other." I said as the girl come near me and hugged me, "hi future sister in law" she said in my ears and I'm sure that I'm red as a tomato right now. Not that I like what she said but I'm actually upset that she think I'll like that tennis ball head boy.

"Oh well I guess both of you will be partners in this whole school year, and following... btw Shimizu and Shinsuke did you finish the pairings? Since introducing all of them can be a pain and will took all our time." The teacher said as I just listen since other things are getting irrelevant.

"You see... I want all siblings to be paired up but Shin said it will just cost chaos specially with the Miya and Kyonaka (Kyoutani and Tanaka) plus putting Kageyama and Oikawa as partners will make the class uneven. Like Oikawa Toru and Kageyama Tobio are the supreme successors of their clan and most powerful among them. But their strenghts and weaknesses are the same, so Shin seperated all siblings." Oh, is that so? Maybe this wouldn't be bad at all.

"Since you guys decided it, I'll set aside the introduction for later and I need Akagi Michinari infront to discuss few curses and how all of your curses are the same except few of you who have a unique one. Plus we do have some students that is cursed free, like Wakatoshi and Satori, Issei and Takahiro, Shimizu and Hitoka, Shinsuke and Aran, and there are also students that doesn't have any curses since they are not humans." The female teacher said, as I didn't actually listen to their names... my bad.

"Well I do need to know if is there any of you that isn't a child of a God? Like it's actually the reason why we put you all in one class and a night one... no commotions, troubles, and if there will be an attack the students in this school are all in their dorms already. So I want to know those students that aren't a human." Is that big of a deal? Being a child of the Gods doesn't even make us special, we even have poster parents or step parents and sibling who hate us so much.

"6 of us aren't humans... but we do act and shown as a human, plus it's more convincing to other people's eyes." Teru said and smile at the 4 newcomers. "We are kind of a protectors, angel and devil on Kita and Bokuto... and Terushima and Daishou as their lo-" The boy with ginger hair cover the girls mouth saying that she supposed to hide that fact.

"Why do I always paired up with an Angel that is stupid as her?" The ginger boy said "Shut it Nao! You dumb Devil" the girl said removing the boys hand. "We didn't come here for you two to fight. Geez having a twin is a pain in the ass."

"I mean she's not wrong" Kyoutani said "she's just stating facts" Osamu follows "No printer" Sakusa said. "I- csn't say anything or else I'll be in the casket tonight..." Semi said wiping his invisible sweat.

"We're not that BAD!" there twins said while we all just stare at them in amusement. "Don't get me wrong but you guys are the worst specially when your alone in the room... it's disaster, right Miyas?" Kita-san said pointing at the two most chaotic siblings I've ever met. It's like a love hate relationship but have each others back when they are in trouble. It must be nice having siblings tho, I hate being an only child 'cause my parents have the highest standards than even their own daughter can't even reach it.

"So as we are now familiar about who's who. I want you guys to know that there are different curses that Akagi will explain." Coach Ukai, I think that's his name said.

>~<
I'm so sorry for a late upload and all the mistakes I made in this chapter. Please correct me for my mistakes and if you have suggestions, feel free to comment it and I'll make sure to add it in the following chapters even tho I already finish this story but didn't transfer it here yet. Btw this chapter is a bit short so I hope you enjoy it, in the next chapter I'll be talking about the curses that is mentioned earlier. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy this shitty story I have. Love you all!