chapter 1... Stranger

i had no intention of getting fired from my current job as a p.a to my boss Greg. who most of the time stared at my bum and said inappropriate remarks. but i guess being one of the only women in the office i had to suck it up. I had to go to work, no option.

I'm Skyla, Skyla perry an 18 year old girl stuck in a menial but good paying job. I have a boyfriend Jami, i dont get to see him much because of his work. I'm a brunette, my hair long; is just below my bra strap and i have brown eyes. my button nose set neatly in the middle of my petit face. Eyelashes that brush the top of my cheeks.

i rushed to the train station, hoping not to be late to work. i gasped as i ran through the doors of the train as they began to slowly close. i sighed to myself as i got on without tripping or making a fool out of myself. which is what i normally do. i sat down on one of the seats pulling my kindle from my purse to read the latest book on secret lovers. i wasn't passionate on reading but on the train it helped me pass the time by. i looked up as the trained stopped at one of the many halts it makes on the way to central London. where i worked.

the door of the train opened and i looked up from my kindle to see a tall guy with a coat, jeans and a beanie step on. he gave me a look that partially scared the shit out of me but on the other hand he was mysterious and that made me inquisitive towards him. i went back to reading but i just could no longer focus on my kindle. His eyes i felt burning a patch into my skin. i glanced up to see his dark eyes staring at me. This i found quite eerie.

it was finally my stop at the station i gathered my bag standing up as the train came to an ear piercing and sudden stop. i walked past the guy trying not to look back but something deep inside me compelled me to. my head swiveled back to the guy in the coat. he caught my gaze locking it with his for a few seconds before the train doors steamed open and the crowd bussled me out of the door. before i knew it i was on the platform looking at him though the window his lips formed a smile and a dirty; cheeky one at that.

I maneuvered through the crowd on my way to a busy day of work.

i reached work thank god i wasn't late. i dumped my bag under my desk, composing myself before seeing my boss. my hair had come loose, so i tidied it up and tugged my skin an inch or two down to hide the bare skin of my thighs from my boss. "good morning Skyla" a chirpy man spoke behind me. i new all to well it was my boss. the man constantly hitting on me but my perception of him would never change. a rich jerk with the mind of a 16 year old boy (a mind filled with dirt). "morning boss" i replyed turning to face him "been thinking over in your mind about my proposition" he winked childishly at me "your proposition was to shag you and for you to pay me after wards I'm not a prostitute and the answer is still and forever NO" i walked to the photo copier Greg hot on my heels "fine if you want to do it for free suits me" he remarked. i huffed keeping my back to him as i photo copied sheets of graphs "No Greg never" i said in a hushed tone so as the whole office wouldn't catch on to this pathetic conversation.

"Fine be like this but if you change your mind you know where i am" he smacked my arse as he walked away. by now i was used to his ways around the office. Not that i appreciated them.

That guy from the trains face kept sweeping across my mind. His well built features imprinted in my brain. I couldn't figurer out why he was my mind or what it meant. Its not like I'm ever going to see him again in a city filled with millions of people. But yet his face still lingered in my mind.

my phone buzzed as i sorted the paper work out

Helena;

heyya Darling, do you wanna come to a party tonight Darrell invited you if you want well actually you have no choice your going. love ya xxx